I'd give anything for 3 days in a row in the 60's

Even the weatherman on the local telly is few up with the cold.

April Weather for Burley, ID | Weather Underground

Yours looks like ours. The other night we had a light frost. Friday was a nice warm spring day, maybe mid 60's. I think it was the warmest & driest day yet this year. It's been raining so much, I've considered building a boat.

Usually in February or March we'll get several days (up to a week) of really nice weather in the 70's. But this year it never happened. This is now late April & haven't cracked 70 yet.

Was at a family function in Pennsylvania yesterday.......standing on the deck outside. 47 degree's and windy.......almost May. Winter parka's on = stoopid. At least we had some exceptional beer.

This is exactly why the EPA is getting its balls kicked in these days.........because people freeze their balls off from October to May in this country while some k00ks talk incessantly about global warming. The freezing cold doesn't matter to the k00ks but it sure does matter to the regular guy out there trying to enjoy themselves on a spring day but needing nut sack warmers........they ask themselves, "When the fuck is global warming coming here?":coffee:

New Topics

Forum List

Back