"ICU is full of the unvaccinated – my patience with them is wearing thin"

No, i am saying what we have been told. If you look at papers soon after the vaccine came out they believed that it was antivaxers who were stopping herd immunity. It wasn't happening. Normally herd immunity is apparently caused by everyone being vaccinated and it possibly was anti vaxers who were stopping it at that time. When it was taken through to last autumn this spring it was realized that because people could get it almost immediately after having it before there simply was no possibility of herd immunity. That is pretty much what I said before. The shit and our antibodies not existing is your problem.
Who thought that?

You know that the jab isn't a vaccine and does nothing to boost actual immunity, right? It's an RNA sequencer that creates a protein spike. That's why it doesn't work, and why it doesn't boost herd immunity.

The Wuhan Designer Virus® is constantly mutating. The RNA sequencer is programmed to react to a specific genetic sequence - even a slight change in the virus and the jab fails - as we've seen. It's virtually useless.

BUT we have actual herd immunity from people getting and recovering from the bioweapon.

yes, that thing about getting covid being better was last years. I am a strange person. I believe what our medical people tell us and that was as I said.

Which lies from fauci do you believe?

That masks are useless? That masks are vital? That you need two and three masks?

He claimed all of these.

What lie he tells depends on the day.

But you trust him, because Bahhh.

Which lies from fauci do you believe?

That masks are useless? That masks are vital? That you need two and three masks?

He claimed all of these.

What lie he tells depends on the day.

But you trust him, because Bahhh.
I have no idea what Fauci says. I live in the UK.

Forum List

Back