ICE

Deflecting again Joe? That's why you have no credibility.

Not deflecting at all. Just pointing out that thousands of white people grab up their own kids when the courts say the other parent should have them, and it usually ends up on Law Enforcement's "I don't give a shit" docket.

I honestly don't know what was going on in this family where this woman decided to take her youngest child and get the hell out, but she probably had a good reason.

Deflecting again Joe? That's why you have no credibility.

Not deflecting at all. Just pointing out that thousands of white people grab up their own kids when the courts say the other parent should have them, and it usually ends up on Law Enforcement's "I don't give a shit" docket.

I honestly don't know what was going on in this family where this woman decided to take her youngest child and get the hell out, but she probably had a good reason.

And in the next breath you will say that the Father is responsible to the Child and the Child's Mother. An admitted felon entered the country and Joe don't give a crap. All I needed to know.

And in the next breath you will say that the Father is responsible to the Child and the Child's Mother. An admitted felon entered the country and Joe don't give a crap. All I needed to know.

entering the country isn't a felony, and neither is custodial interference.

If her application for asylum is found to be meritless, I would be all for sending her back.

But you know, I'd kind of like to have a hearing first, without throwing kids and their parents into prison camps that cost us more than a luxury hotel.

entering the country isn't a felony, and neither is custodial interference.

If her application for asylum is found to be meritless, I would be all for sending her back.

But you know, I'd kind of like to have a hearing first, without throwing kids and their parents into prison camps that cost us more than a luxury hotel.
Deportation

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

JoeB131, replied to Avery,

"Yes, we've established you're a racist and hate brown people.

Can't wait until we get rid of Trump and all you racists have to go back into the closet where you belong."

Hello, Joe B. Do you believe I am A RACIST citizen for addressing America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

JoeB, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Joe B. Do you believe I am A RACIST citizen for addressing America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

No, I don't believe that. I think you are actually the kind of crazy person who spams these threads with homemade meme pictures and thought you had an original thought.

So back to ignore with you.

JoeB131, replied to Avery,

"Yes, we've established you're a racist and hate brown people.

Can't wait until we get rid of Trump and all you racists have to go back into the closet where you belong."

Hello, JoeB131. Do you believe I am RACIST for criticizing, as well as PUBLICIZING the fact that significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

......are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Dear American People Will Ending Racism.jpg

Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

Peace.

Hello, JoeB131. Do you believe I am RACIST for criticizing, as well as PUBLICIZING the fact that significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

you spelled "Uncle Tom" wrong.

Forum List

Back