Ice??? The Dome Failed Because of Ice??

"I wouldn't say it's failed yet," BP chief operating officer Doug Suttles said of the containment box. "What I would say is what we attempted to do ... didn't work."

This environmental disaster will ruin millions of lives. It will be recorded in history books as the worst ever.

My prediction.^^^

It will affect EVERYTHING negatively for a long, long time.

If we are to drill, drill on land...say in Alaska. Then we could just build nuclear plants, windfarms and solar panel arrays. Then again, we could turn off the AC and half the lights and heat...go back to living in ambient temperature like we did for thousands of years.

You can bet you last buck, though...the Mississippi Gulf Coast seafood industry is DEAD IN THE WATER!!

Mississippi doesn't have a lock on Gulf seafood.....the Gulf is HUGE.....Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida AND Mississippi will lose their seafood industries and thousands will lose their jobs as a result. And IF the oil gets into the Atlantic Gulf Stream Flow, then all of the EASTERN SEABOARD will be affected, including the famous Chesapeake Bay seafood industry.

This could be a natural disaster of world wide proportion. Not exaggerating.

Maybe we should stop fighting the freezing issue. Let's just freeze the oil into the hole.

I know the left is thinking up ways to blame Bush for not regulating the formation of the ice crystals.Now Obama will hold a press conference to announce that he is forming a commission to explore why our government was not regulating the formation of said ice crystals because he is focused like a laser on the problem and he was on it from day one.

and you really are just a waste of fucking skin.....

making a partisan issue out of this

And you my friend are a Barrack Hussein Obama lover ummm ummm ummmm....
who is focused like a laser on the ice crystal formation problem from day one....
Maybe in the next couple of years he may try to get people back to work...or maybe he will wait until right before his re election....?:eusa_whistle:

In response to your non-sequitur, how do you propose Obama should FORCE employers to hire?

Wow I guess I hit a nerve there....Are You disappointed as most of the Left wing media that the bomber in Times Square was NOT a white person upset with the Government.:eusa_eh:

You didn't hit a fuckin thing ya hairless little chiwawa. What pisses me off is it is illegal to slow down when one of you pathetic underdeveloped clowns accidentally steps out in front of my Caddy.

You are the evidence that the population needs thinning.

Wow that's an awful lot of anger there.You may want to save that for when my people, the GOP take back The House and we send Nancy Pelosi packing.The boy King will need to learn how to govern and work with the Republicans instead of ruling and cramming down our throats policies that most of the American people do not want.

There are plenty of other threads where you can jack off about Obama. Go there or go away.

Ice??? The Dome Failed Because of Ice??

I blame Obama. He wanted this to happen so that he could take more control over the energy industry, sell his "green" programs and support the idea of man-caused global warming. I wonder how much he gave BP to make this happen?

Did you get a special deal on Rozman's Kool-aid today?

The solution:

Massive amounts of concrete

The problem:

BP can't continue to make money from a well that's been filled with concrete

I too keep wondering why they don't try to just plug the hole with something. Surely one of those mini-subs or something robotic could carry some substance down there that would put a solid cap on it. But maybe some other parts are full of holes so the oil would just squirt out some other place. With that remark, it's obvious I know nothing about it's engineered components, but I have the feeling we're not being told about all the damage. Otherwise, it seems like it should have been an easy fix.

Forum List

Back