ICE shut down by Kosher Activists in Wisconsin.

nothing but right wing bigotry. why does racism matter to the sole surviving species in the Homo genus?
I talk just like the Hispanics talk at my job,, we will take your country and your women, it’s our country now.. why can’t I be equal?
we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. and capitalism requires market friendly competition for more accurate metrics.

why are we losing money on public policies when our welfare clause is General and we have an express Commerce Clause?
What does that have to do with what I said? Lol
the whole and entire concept of economics?

Huh?
did you know that our original Constitution was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral, from Inception?

Good for them!

How dare people stand up to people breaking the law, by crossing the border illegally, as they often then break the law again by working illegally, and well other things, like even some of them driving illegally.
Show us the express immigration clause.

Show us why that should matter.
That is how our form of federalism is supposed to work. Our representatives to Government are Delegated their powers not granted them. We have our Ninth and Tenth Amendments. That is express law. Nothing the right wing can imply, is more supreme than that.

Show us the express abortion clause, then when you fall, start understanding how government really works.

Good for them!

How dare people stand up to people breaking the law, by crossing the border illegally, as they often then break the law again by working illegally, and well other things, like even some of them driving illegally.

That is how our form of federalism is supposed to work. Our representatives to Government are Delegated their powers not granted them. We have our Ninth and Tenth Amendments. That is express law. Nothing the right wing can imply, is more supreme than that.

Show us the express abortion clause, then when you fall, start understanding how government really works.
the right wing only alleges to care about natural rights, in abortion threads.

So, no express clause then?

Um. My paternal great grandparents were in lesser or larger degrees, German and Jewish. And they immigrated legally as did my maternal Christian Irish catholic forbearers. Mexicans/Hispanics are not above immigration laws our grandparents followed. Europeans that fled communist oppression from Hungary, Poland or Lithuania back in the 70s STILL had to follow immigration protocols and they where fleeing for their lives, too. They weren't economic refugees willing to be exploited. What makes modern day Mexicans above the law now?

So, no express clause then?
The parent is responsible.

Forum List

Back