ICE Roundup total after 10 days, 35 arrests

ICE arrests 35 in operation targeting 2,000 migrants, that millions and millions would be deported in this action. Later, he said, thousands, and thousands. That was cut down to 2,000. The results are now in, 35 arrests:

ICE arrests 35 in operation targeting 2,000 migrants
And what number would have pleased you?...what number of criminal illegal aliens would you like to see deported before they commit another crime?....maybe if dem leaders and the dem media would not have warned them we would have a few more murderers and drug dealers and DUI multiple offenders off the streets...

Last edited:
ICE arrests 35 in operation targeting 2,000 migrants, that millions and millions would be deported in this action. Later, he said, thousands, and thousands. That was cut down to 2,000. The results are now in, 35 arrests:

And what number would have pleased you?...what number of criminal illegal aliens would you like to see deported before they commit another crime?....maybe if dem leaders and the dem media would not have warned them we would have a few more murderers and drug dealers and DUI multiple offenders off the streets...
Why do you desecrate the flag? Does that please you?

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

Oh, I guess that 35 is about right. After all, Trump said that it had been "very successful", and none of his supporters seem disappointed in that number.

I was tackled to the ground by a couple of Smollett's friends wearing MAGA hats and they painted the stars and stripes on my face...what could I do?....and I can't wash it off because these colors do not run....

But I kind of like it....I look good don't ya think?....most folks like my smile...

I was tackled to the ground by a couple of Smollett's friends wearing MAGA hats and they painted the stars and stripes on my face...what could I do?....and I can't wash it off because these colors do not run....

But I kind of like it....I look good don't ya think?....most folks like my smile...
Like a f'n clown.

Like a f'n clown.
A patriotic one.....unlike you...

Like a f'n clown.

Is desecrating the flag patriotic now?

He obviously prefers that it be ZERO. He believes that we should have open borders, unlimited immigration and welfare for all.

Like a f'n clown.

It is to the leftest like you...so whats your beef?....just don't burn my face please.....

He obviously prefers that it be ZERO. He believes that we should have open borders, unlimited immigration and welfare for all.

No, if Trump says that 35 arrests is a success, I am sure that he is telling the truth.

Like a f'n clown.
He is just a wannabe Hells Angel. He is saving up to buy a Harley so that he can terrorize the board.

DAMN, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SIZE OF THAT BOOGER!!!

trumpbigbooger.JPG

Forum List

Back