ICE Raids: Round'm up..Move'm out

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I can't wait until tomorrow, when ICE is set to conduct raids in Democrat, stronghold, sanctuary cities. Round'm up..Move'm out. Get that illegal rawhide out of here.

And if Democrat politicians interfere, arrest them. These traitors have been getting away with treason. They ought to be arrested, taken to jail, booked, and then taken into the deepest part of the jail system and whipped.

Some of these guys are a disgrace to America, like Sheriff Villanueva of Los Angeles County, who says he would help illegal aliens to evade ICE. Not only does this anti-American dope support the crimes of the illegal aliens he shields, but he himself, violates US law by doing that. He ought to be the first one that ICE arrests.

Last edited:
I can't wait until
tomorrow,
when ICE is set to conduct raids in Democrat, stronghold, sanctuary cities. Round'm up..Move'm out. Get that illegal rawhide out of here.

And if Democrat politicians interfere, arrest them. These traitors have been getting away with treason. They ought to be arrested, taken to jail, booked, and then taken into the deepest part of the jail system and whipped.

Some of these guys are a disgrace to America, like Sheriff Villanueva of Los Angeles County, who says he would help illegal aliens to evade ICE. Not only does this anti-American dope support the crimes of the illegal aliens he shields, but he himself, violates US law by doing that. He ought to be the first one that ICE arrests.
The Press will be portraying the illegal aliens as the victims of intolerance and Trump as their oppressor.

I can't wait until
tomorrow,
when ICE is set to conduct raids in Democrat, stronghold, sanctuary cities. Round'm up..Move'm out. Get that illegal rawhide out of here.

I hope they take video.

I do not understand why this is controversial.

I, as a citizen have to follow the law of the land, as well as comply with court orders. If I do not, I will face consequences.

If the announced raids and deportations do not take place, why should anyone comply with any law?

I can't wait until
tomorrow,

I wanna see illegal families broken up

Itll be funny to watch the disingenuous nazi progressives lose it

I, as a citizen have to follow the law of the land, as well as comply with court orders. If I do not, I will face consequences.

If the announced raids and deportations do not take place, why should anyone comply with any law?

Because you are not the democrat party desperate for voters to help them turn the USA into a third world shithole.

I can't wait until
tomorrow,

The Press will be portraying the illegal aliens as the victims of intolerance and Trump as their oppressor.
Well of course they will but the illegals have had their due process, ordered deported by judges, they refuse to go. No choice but to remove their asses!

Which is exactly why ICE needs to do what they do. There is no controversy. ICE is simply enforcing US law, put there by our ancestors to protect us from the many harms of illegal immigration.

The fact that thousands of numbskulls go around protesting, doesn't mean there is a controversy. It means these numbskulls are numbskulls. Nothing more.

I can't wait until
tomorrow,

Well of course they will but the illegals have had their due process, ordered deported by judges, they refuse to go. No choice but to remove their asses!
Sheriff Villanueva is why you don't put Mexicans in positions of authority. They are loyal to Mexico and their fellow Mexicans. They don't care about this country and consider Americans just cash cows.

It's amazing that it has come to this in America, but the derelict Demon-crats have caused it all.

First, (for years), they have (along with the wealthy businessman in this country), displaced millions of American up and coming worker's, and current worker's partly due to illegal immigration coming here in droves, the NAFTA program, and then moving factories elsewhere for the love of greed/money against all common sense, balance, our security, our strength, our unity etc.

Secondly, the drugs came in to flat outright destroy the lives of our young and up and coming who had high potential to enter the workforce as proud hardworking Americans until they themselves read the writing upon the walls. Now after destroying the American workforce, we have politicians running around saying that these foriegners are just doing the jobs that these lazy spoiled rotten drug head Young folks won't do anymore. What a crying shame it has all become, but by design it certainly was.

Sheriff Villanueva is why you don't put Mexicans in positions of authority. They are loyal to Mexico and their fellow Mexicans. They don't care about this country and consider Americans just cash cows.
Having lived in California for 12 years, and having met hundreds of Mexican-Americans, I am inclined to agree with you.

It's amazing that it has come to this in America, but the derelict Demon-crats have caused it all.

First, (for years), they have (along with the wealthy businessman in this country), displaced millions of American up and coming worker's, and current worker's partly due to illegal immigration coming here in droves, the NAFTA program, and then moving factories elsewhere for the love of greed/money against all common sense, balance, our security, our strength, our unity etc.

Secondly, the drugs came in to flat outright destroy the lives of our young and up and coming who had high potential to enter the workforce as proud hardworking Americans until they themselves read the writing upon the walls. Now after destroying the American workforce, we have politicians running around saying that these foriegners are just doing the jobs that these lazy spoiled rotten drug head Young folks won't do anymore. What a crying shame it has all become, but by design it certainly was.
Yep! The democrats are the open border crowd and would if voted in give every illegal free healthcare. They work for a different country than America and the Republicans have to drive that home.

I can't wait until tomorrow, when ICE is set to conduct raids in Democrat, stronghold, sanctuary cities. Round'm up..Move'm out. Get that illegal rawhide out of here.

I hope when they get the ball rolling, they round up and arrest a lot of Democrats too who are trying to stand in the way of the law. Penalties ought to be extra severe for people who obstruct justice while actually WORKING for the government.

I hope when they get the ball rolling, they round up and arrest a lot of Democrats too who are trying to stand in the way of the law. Penalties ought to be extra severe for people who obstruct justice while actually WORKING for the government.
The real meaning of obstruction.

Yep! The democrats are the open border crowd and would if voted in give every illegal free healthcare. They work for a different country than America and the Republicans have to drive that home.
Absolutely right! They HAVE no country. They are globalists. Just listen to them them talk. Listen to how they talk about improving things for "people" (rather than the AMERICAN people)

Forum List

Back