ICE Prevented From Arresting Migrant

They should have started arresting the neighbors for obstruction. Then have a tow truck drag the vehicle off. The criminals are running the asylum.

It looks like even in a red state people aren't supporting the government just arresting people and taking them away for being undocumented.

This story is very interesting.

ICE officers came for a Tennessee man. His neighbors stepped in to stop them
So you are an open borders guy?

First of all I'm not a guy.

Second just because a person doesn't agree with what trump is doing doesn't mean they are for open borders.

No one is for open borders. What most people support is responsible immigration.

trump has basically cut off asylum and is forcing people to cross illegally. I support asylum. I support crossing legally.

My own grandparents came here seeking asylum from the muslims killing them in the Ottoman Empire. The relatives who weren't able to get out from that genocide were murdered. The only reason why they were murdered is because they were christian, not muslim. Which is one of the main reasons why I support separation of religion and the government.

3 males were sent here. Those three were the only ones who survived that genocide. One of them was my grandfather. My grandmother was sent here with an uncle and she got out.

The only reason why my grandparents weren't murdered by the muslims of the Ottoman Empire is America. I owe my life to America. So I see this whole situation very differently from how you see it.

It looks like even in a red state people aren't supporting the government just arresting people and taking them away for being undocumented.

I read this earlier. Madness. How many "righteous" martyr for the "cause" American Citizens stand up for fellow citizen bank robbers or shoplifters or murderers when law enforcement catches up with them? The answer is zero. Astonishing the impact of radical left brainwashing on the otherwise upstanding individual. Next they'll be directly engaging LEOs when they roll up to any crime scene.

All the foreign nationals involved should have been arrested - or shot.

If you Communists REFUSE to operate within laws, we will find other ways to put you in line. We can be a land of LAW, or a land of guns, the choice is with you Marxist traitors.

Second just because a person doesn't agree with what trump is doing doesn't mean they are for open borders.

No one is for open borders. What most people support is responsible immigration.
....t.

Your supporting mass resistance to the enforcement of immigration law.

THus you are an open border person.

I read this earlier. Madness. How many "righteous" martyr for the "cause" American Citizens stand up for fellow citizen bank robbers or shoplifters or murderers when law enforcement catches up with them? The answer is zero. Astonishing the impact of radical left brainwashing on the otherwise upstanding individual. Next they'll be directly engaging LEOs when they roll up to any crime scene.

It was an "immigrant community" according to the article. Illegals standing up for other illegals - foreign agents waging war on the US Government, and the Communist democrats cheer it.

I didn't read the article but I do know if someone knows a person they are likely to stand up for them or vouche for them. It's human nature, and I expect it will happen more than just this time.

As I said, I'm sure there are good people who will be deported. They should have applied the right way, especially if they were in the country for some time. Why wouldn't they just apply for citizenship or a Green Card?

I try not to judge someone unless I have walked in their shoes, but, the U.S has many resources those in the nation illegally could have used to try and become Americans. It's confusing to me why they wouldn't at least try and become legal citizens.

trump has basically cut off asylum and is forcing people to cross illegally. I support asylum. I support crossing legally.

My own grandparents came here seeking asylum from the muslims killing them in the Ottoman Empire. The relatives who weren't able to get out from that genocide were murdered. The only reason why they were murdered is because they were christian, not muslim. Which is one of the main reasons why I support separation of religion and the government.

3 males were sent here. Those three were the only ones who survived that genocide. One of them was my grandfather. My grandmother was sent here with an uncle and she got out.

The only reason why my grandparents weren't murdered by the muslims of the Ottoman Empire is America. I owe my life to America. So I see this whole situation very differently from how you see it.
No wait a minute! As of now this is America. American law does not allow people to enter this country illegally. The people have had their day in court were ordered deported and the neighbors obstructed that! Correct? And you applaud that making you an open borders gal.

It was an "immigrant community" according to the article. Illegals standing up for other illegals - foreign agents waging war on the US Government, and the Communist democrats cheer it.

So much for assimilation. Sounds like those other immigrants are more loyal to their fellow illegal immigrant than to America, or Americans or American law.

You advocate the end of law as the basis of society.

Laws or guns Comrade, those are the choices.

Thanks. Sooner or later maximum string tension will be reached and we "commoner" American People will call for and elect leaders who take drastic action against the Democrats' radical lawlessness. Such restoration of order from Democrat conflagrated chaos will not be pretty . . . in any American's eyes.

So one wonders why democrats declare “we are a nation of laws”? They sure as fuck don’t follow them.

I didn't read the article but I do know if someone knows a person they are likely to stand up for them or vouche for them. It's human nature, and I expect it will happen more than just this time.

As I said, I'm sure there are good people who will be deported. They should have applied the right way, especially if they were in the country for some time. Why wouldn't they just apply for citizenship or a Green Card?

I try not to judge someone unless I have walked in their shoes, but, the U.S has many resources those in the nation illegally could have used to try and become Americans. It's confusing to me why they wouldn't at least try and become legal citizens.
In the case of these deportations they tried and failed. They had been to court and lost. There was already a final order of deportation.

What ever happened to men fighting for freedom in their own countries?

Forum List

Back