ICE Is Doing a Great Job. 2018 Was a Big Year.

I'm not sure why you're not sure, since I must have posted this 100 times in USMB over the past few years, and you should know it well without my postings (you would if you didn't attach to liberal OMISSION media)

Again, the only "Harm" is to white trash losers like you who couldn't compete for jobs with immigrants due to your pure laziness and sloth.

Again, the only "Harm" is to white trash losers like you who couldn't compete for jobs with immigrants due to your pure laziness and sloth.
This is a perfect display of why voting for Democrats is harmful to America. Can you believe that the dude is actually legitimizing immigration, in competition with Americans for jobs, as if it was something proper.

Sure, that's how they think. Globalist. As if a person from Mexico, Honduras, China, India, Phillipines, Guatemala, etc, is just as entitled to take jobs in the US as American citizens. Is there a doctor in the house ?

This is why when you vote for Democrats you are not voting for America. You're voting for the WORLD.

PS - notice the anti-white racism. As if racism was to be OK as long as it's against whites.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-08-at-12.17.15-AM.jpg

This is a perfect display of why voting for Democrats is harmful to America. Can you believe that the dude is actually legitimizing immigration, in competition with Americans for jobs, as if it was something proper.

Sure, that's how they think. Globalist. As if a person from Mexico, Honduras, China, India, Phillipines, Guatemala, etc, is just as entitled to take jobs in the US as American citizens. Is there a doctor in the house ?

Uh, guy, here's the reality. If Americans want those jobs, they'd better be ready to work hard and compete for them. The idea that you can protect workers at this day in age is laughable. If Americans want good jobs, they need to get the skills and do the work to keep them. Because it's just as easy to move a factory to Honduras as it is to move Hondurans to your factory.

This is why when you vote for Democrats you are not voting for America. You're voting for the WORLD.

Last time I checked, we all lived in this world.

PS - notice the anti-white racism. As if racism was to be OK as long as it's against whites.

Sorry, Dude, I'm whiter than you are... what I have no use for is White Trash who think that we should punish other people for their lack of an effort.

Another lie from the Koch Brothers...

>>>>
Because it's just as easy to move a factory to Honduras as it is to move Hondurans to your factory.

the 'war on labor' in America was instigated by the elites, who own congress, along with all the pursuant legislation .....

Fixing the H-1B Visa Loophole - The Atlantic

A loophole in immigration law is costing thousands of American jobs

How H-1B visas have been abused since the beginning

~S~

the 'war on labor' in America was instigated by the elites, who own congress, along with all the pursuant legislation .....

Okay, if you tell yourself that..

The reality... if someone his hiring a dude from India to work in IT, it's because they can't find Americans smart enough to do it in most cases. It's what happens when you don't teach kids math, but do teach them about talking snakes in school.

Uh, guy, here's the reality. If Americans want those jobs, they'd better be ready to work hard and compete for them. The idea that you can protect workers at this day in age is laughable. If Americans want good jobs, they need to get the skills and do the work to keep them. Because it's just as easy to move a factory to Honduras as it is to move Hondurans to your factory.

Last time I checked, we all lived in this world.

Yes, If Americans want those jobs, they
SHOULD
be ready to work hard and compete for them. With OTHER AMERICANS. Not with foreigners.

"We all live in this world" - see what I mean ? He's a GLOBALIST. Willing to put non-Americans ahead of Americans.

And it's just as easy to tax the crap out of somebody who moves a factory to Honduras. That idea was one of the reasons why I voted for John Kerry in 2004. His good idea.

Okay, if you tell yourself that..

The reality... if someone his hiring a dude from India to work in IT, it's because they can't find Americans smart enough to do it in most cases. It's what happens when you don't teach kids math, but do teach them about talking snakes in school.
NONSENSE. I've been refuting this dopey idea for years. It's been well-known for years, that the IT companies hired Indians because they work for less. The companies tried to push the laughable notion that there was labor shortage.

Problem there was when you have a labor shortage, wages are high. But they weren't. They were very low. Sure, because that's what the Indians were willing to work for.

And "can't find" ? Well, I suppose they can find the American workers they already have, who have been working for them for 20 years, who they fire to open jobs for the low wage foreigners (and then threaten them with pulling severance packages if they go public)

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...-agency-cites-job-shortage-tech-industry.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ment-undermines-argument-doubling-immigration

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...b-increase-would-take-toll-college-grads.html

The Myth of the Science and Engineering Shortage - Michael S. Teitelbaum - The Atlantic

Yes, If Americans want those jobs, they
SHOULD
be ready to work hard and compete for them. With OTHER AMERICANS. Not with foreigners.

Again, I don't worry about competing with foreigners... I have the drive, skills and education to get to where I want to go....

Now, being a white trash loser, I can see how you feel threatened by the world as it is... but you need to learn to deal.

"We all live in this world" - see what I mean ? He's a GLOBALIST. Willing to put non-Americans ahead of Americans.

Not at all. "America" got the best 11 years of my life when I served in the military. Now I'm out for me. I simply don't give a fuck about Americans or Non-Americans except how they benefit me personally. If you are thinking about it in any other way, you are doing it wrong.

If we fail to compete because they are teaching their kids math and science while we are teaching our about Jesus and Talking Snakes, shame on us. But trying to keep the world out isn't going to work.

NONSENSE. I've been refuting this dopey idea for years. It's been well-known for years, that the IT companies hired Indians because they work for less. The companies tried to push the laughable notion that there was labor shortage.

Problem there was when you have a labor shortage, wages are high. But they weren't. They were very low. Sure, because that's what the Indians were willing to work for.

And "can't find" ? Well, I suppose they can find the American workers they already have, who have been working for them for 20 years, who they fire to open jobs for the low wage foreigners (and then threaten them with pulling severance packages if they go public)

Hey, guy...

I have two resumes on my desk.

One of them is an Indian guy who studied IT.
The other one is an American who studied Art History.

Guess which one I am going to hire.

ICE has been arresting illegal aliens and auditing employers this past year, like never before. Raids of workplaces soared from 1700 in 2017, to about 7000 in 2018 (a 412% increase). Likewise, audits of employers went from 1300 in 2017, to nearly 6000 this year (462% increase).

Worksite arrests jumped from 300 (2017), to 2300 this year (a 766% increase). In contrast with the Obama years, ICE now says it "will arrest and process for removal, workers identified during audits and investigations.” The Trump administration has also gotten more hardline on illegal immigration, by now targeting for deportation, ALL illegal aliens, rather than just those with criminal histories.

The increase in enforcement also included raids on about 100 7-11 convenience stores, across the country.

While the overall number of arrests is relatively small compared to the number of illegal aliens working in America, the stepped up enforcement does send a chilly message to employers that they cannot hire illegal aliens with impunity and face big risks in doing so. Nobody knows if they will be the next ones to be raided.

ICE Dramatically Increased Workplace Arrests Of Undocumented Immigrants In 2018
Enforcement of Mandatory E-Verify would solve all the immigration problem. Those that are working here illegally would take their anchor babies and leave and those who are wanting to come illegally will not come.

ICE has been arresting illegal aliens and auditing employers this past year, like never before. Raids of workplaces soared from 1700 in 2017, to about 7000 in 2018 (a 412% increase). Likewise, audits of employers went from 1300 in 2017, to nearly 6000 this year (462% increase).

Worksite arrests jumped from 300 (2017), to 2300 this year (a 766% increase). In contrast with the Obama years, ICE now says it "will arrest and process for removal, workers identified during audits and investigations.” The Trump administration has also gotten more hardline on illegal immigration, by now targeting for deportation, ALL illegal aliens, rather than just those with criminal histories.

The increase in enforcement also included raids on about 100 7-11 convenience stores, across the country.

While the overall number of arrests is relatively small compared to the number of illegal aliens working in America, the stepped up enforcement does send a chilly message to employers that they cannot hire illegal aliens with impunity and face big risks in doing so. Nobody knows if they will be the next ones to be raided.

ICE Dramatically Increased Workplace Arrests Of Undocumented Immigrants In 2018
This is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause.

Why are we losing money on border policy?

Enforcement of Mandatory E-Verify would solve all the immigration problem. Those that are working here illegally would take their anchor babies and leave and those who are wanting to come illegally will not come.

Not really a "problem". We have crappy work to do, they have workers. Not seeing the problem. What we need is a guest worker programs and immigration reform for the folks who've been here for years.

Not really a "problem". We have crappy work to do, they have workers. Not seeing the problem. What we need is a guest worker programs and immigration reform for the folks who've been here for years.
Why is it fair and right for those who have been living and working and having babies to go ahead of those who are waiting to get in legally? It sends them the message to just hop the fence, get a court date and disappear for 20 years and get your free pass to citizenship. Sending the message to enter legally or be deported asap. That will fix the broken immigration system which is not really broken but just not enforced. Our government is broken. Both Democrats and Republicans. We have a guest worker program but they do not want to pick tomatoes and corn.The United States currently has two guestworker programs for temporary work lasting less than a year: the H-2A program, for temporary agricultural work, and the H-2B program, for temporary nonagricultural work.

Why is it fair and right for those who have been living and working and having babies to go ahead of those who are waiting to get in legally? It sends them the message to just hop the fence, get a court date and disappear for 20 years and get your free pass to citizenship.

No one is suggesting putting them ahead of those who went through the broken process that takes too long.

Sending the message to enter legally or be deported asap. That will fix the broken immigration system which is not really broken but just not enforced.

Because stupid laws deserve to be ignored. Do you know why we still have people smoking pot and hiring hookers? Because those are stupid laws and people ignore them. Most of history, you got here, you were in. A good thing, too. If my Grandparents had waited for the system we have now to get them out of 1930's Germany, they'd have probably gotten turned into lampshades while they were waiting.

So you have people who want crappy jobs and crappy jobs to be done. This sounds like a plan.

Our government is broken. Both Democrats and Republicans.

Meh. No, they just both realize that Trump's appeals to racism are something kind of wrong. When you are gassing kids and letting 7 year olds die in concentration camps, you are definitely on the wrong trail.

The United States currently has two guestworker programs for temporary work lasting less than a year: the H-2A program, for temporary agricultural work, and the H-2B program, for temporary nonagricultural work.

Which clearly don't meet the needs of American Agriculture.

Forum List

Back