Ice, ice and more ICE!!!

So.....all of us here in New York and the northeast woke up yesterday morning to a skating rink on our roads!!! 5 people died. Hundreds of accidents and a few pile-ups......thousands of insurance claims.

5 killed as ice glazes highways in Northeast News - Home

Who predicted it would happen?

:2up:Nobody:2up:

Now........the fake/phoney/fraud AGW progressives will tell you, "Weather and climate have nothing to do with each other!!":50:

OK...well.......I guess I'm the asshole here!!!

Heres the real poop from Realville s0ns!! Nobody cares about global warming in 2014.........

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

They've heard all the AGW bomb thrower predictions go wrong for years and when they see shit like yesterday,, they say to themselves, "These clowns cant predict shit 24 hours in advance.........and they are telling us we better all go to SMARTFORTWO cars tomorrow based upon speculation on temperatures 50 years from now!!! OK!!!!":fu:

yuk........yuk.............:flameth:

We all know that skookerasbil likes to use normal winter weather in the northern tier states as proof that AGW is a hoax. Everytime he/she does this his attempt turns out to be a fail!
I haven't made up my mind on the subject, but when I see posts like skookerasbil's it makes me wonder about the validity of his credibility. :dunno:

There is ample other evidence of this if you care enough to look for it. The data from the Greenland ice-shelf alone refutes much of what is claimed. If you want something more practical, they wouldn't be finding frozen mammoth in siberia if siberia had not at some point prior to the invention of the internal combustion engine not been frozen over at some point. Pollution is bad for other reasons, but upending modern society on a scheme designed at getting grant money and government research contracts is hardly worth the cost to humanity.

Actually, both sides of the argument are receiving a ton of money from special interest groups that have financially something to gain. It's too bad that Big Money is at play in this scientific descussion.
Because of the flow of Big Money's influence in the discussion, I find it hard to take seriously either side seriously.
I also add the point that Global Warming has become an ideological issue of right versus left even lessens each sides credibility.
About the only thing positive I see from the discussion is the focus on pollutants that highlight fossil fuels, which pose does pose a threat to respiratory health.

Icy roads in the Northeast in the Winter!

Holy shit! What's next?
Spring!!!!!!

Beautiful here today, in Louisiana.

We will get little spells of Spring off and on for 6 more weeks, then, we will be in full blown Spring!!!!

funi gop. ice made from water. water come from ocean. evaporation happen when ocean get hot and turn water to vapor. vapor go high up in the sky. high up in the sky cold. vapor turn to water. water fall down. ground cold. turn water to ice. no heat. no evaporation. no water. no ice.
gop call evaporation wild liberal theory.
gop funi.

So.....all of us here in New York and the northeast woke up yesterday morning to a skating rink on our roads!!! 5 people died. Hundreds of accidents and a few pile-ups......thousands of insurance claims.

Now........the fake/phoney/fraud AGW progressives will tell you, "Weather and climate have nothing to do with each other!!":50:

Heres the real poop from Realville s0ns!! Nobody cares about global warming in 2014.........

They've heard all the AGW bomb thrower predictions go wrong for years and when they see shit like yesterday,, they say to themselves, "These clowns cant predict shit 24 hours in advance.........and they are telling us we better all go to SMARTFORTWO cars tomorrow based upon speculation on temperatures 50 years from now!!! OK!!!!":fu:

We all know that skookerasbil likes to use normal winter weather in the northern tier states as proof that AGW is a hoax. Everytime he/she does this his attempt turns out to be a fail!
I haven't made up my mind on the subject, but when I see posts like skookerasbil's it makes me wonder about the validity of his credibility. :dunno:
what is it that you don't understand. the fact is the warmers predicted that the snow and ice was going away. All skooks proves is everyone of those claims is false. Is that really that difficult for you to understand? You want to understand the climate, then have those claiming that climate change has accelerated, prove it is. Again, all skooks and others like I attempt to do. Prove the fraud. See weather proves them wrong daily and seasonally.

what is it that you don't understand. the fact is the warmers predicted that the snow and ice was going away. All skooks proves is everyone of those claims is false. Is that really that difficult for you to understand? You want to understand the climate, then have those claiming that climate change has accelerated, prove it is. Again, all skooks and others like I attempt to do. Prove the fraud. See weather proves them wrong daily and seasonally.

Skooks brings up a typical weather occurrences that happens in the winter in northern tier states as though it is proof that global warming is a hoax. Doing so is just plain ignorant.
If someone brought up it was over 100 degrees in a southern tier state in July as proof of global warming, that would be equally ignorant.
Prove me wrong.

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = either Global Warming or local, whichever comes first

Skooks brings up a typical weather occurrences that happens in the winter in northern tier states as though it is proof that global warming is a hoax. Doing so is just plain ignorant.
If someone brought up it was over 100 degrees in a southern tier state in July as proof of global warming, that would be equally ignorant.
Prove me wrong.
of course, you didn't read what I wrote right? He is pointing out that the climate is quite normal in his area, that the weather that is usual in the NE, is the usual weather. The ice and snow is not gone as is stated repeatedly by the deniers of science.(warmist). That's all it is. kapeesh?

JC.....Billy......West.......Frank........let the newest round of AGW flaming begin............:boobies::boobies::biggrin:
Hard frost here, will burn off by ten, expect 70 this afternoon.

Typical January in upland Louisiana.

Time to start turning over the gardens, and letting the frost kill weeds and bug before planting time.

We have about 30-40 days until we can expect some really nice weather.

Could come early, but could come late.

You never know around here.[/QUOT

Yep...I love the deep south.
It'll be shorts and wife beater weather here in Houston today.

There is ample other evidence of this if you care enough to look for it. The data from the Greenland ice-shelf alone refutes much of what is claimed. If you want something more practical, they wouldn't be finding frozen mammoth in siberia if siberia had not at some point prior to the invention of the internal combustion engine not been frozen over at some point. Pollution is bad for other reasons, but upending modern society on a scheme designed at getting grant money and government research contracts is hardly worth the cost to humanity.

Actually, both sides of the argument are receiving a ton of money from special interest groups that have financially something to gain. It's too bad that Big Money is at play in this scientific descussion.
Because of the flow of Big Money's influence in the discussion, I find it hard to take seriously either side seriously.
I also add the point that Global Warming has become an ideological issue of right versus left even lessens each sides credibility.
About the only thing positive I see from the discussion is the focus on pollutants that highlight fossil fuels, which pose does pose a threat to respiratory health.

I am a lefty who doesn't believe that AGW is real or that we can do anything about the planet's warming/cooling cycles so I guess there is an exception to every rule. I would like to see solar so that people can leave the grid/give less of their harder to come by money to Wall Street, not because life hangs in the balance. Likewise, you would be hard pressed to get me to drive an electric car anywhere not within walking distance of home, and I do not want people forced to buy something that expensive because some LA whacko says to.

I am a lefty who doesn't believe that AGW is real or that we can do anything about the planet's warming/cooling cycles so I guess there is an exception to every rule. I would like to see solar so that people can leave the grid/give less of their harder to come by money to Wall Street, not because life hangs in the balance. Likewise, you would be hard pressed to get me to drive an electric car anywhere not within walking distance of home, and I do not want people forced to buy something that expensive because some LA whacko says to.
T H U D

Forum List

Back