ICE Forcibly Removed a Savage From El Salvador in 2013, But Came Back To Commit Murder Kidnapping

Thanks OBAMA HUSSAINE and retarded, mental cases who think the invasion of the USA by criminal pieces of shit is a good thing.

ICE confirms Bridgeport murder and Amber Alert suspect was previously deported

Well, let's see. We deported him, and yet, somehow, the fact that he came back is Obama's fault? The alternative seems to have been NOT to deport him.

Oh, well. Obama deported 3 million illegals during his 8 years, which is much more than any republican president has ever deported.

Thanks OBAMA HUSSAINE and retarded, mental cases who think the invasion of the USA by criminal pieces of shit is a good thing.

Well, let's see. We deported him, and yet, somehow, the fact that he came back is Obama's fault? The alternative seems to have been NOT to deport him.

Oh, well. Obama deported 3 million illegals during his 8 years, which is much more than any republican president has ever deported.
Most of that was due to congress, not Obama.
Detention Bed Quota

Detention Bed Quota

...and yet, under Operation Streamline, they deport the maximum amount of illegals every day that they have room for in the Tucson courthouse, awaiting trail:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

Detention Bed Quota

...and yet, under Operation Streamline, they deport the maximum amount of illegals every day that they have room for in the Tucson courthouse, awaiting trail:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

And I am supposed to care, why?

This is obviously a congressional action. Do you even know how the government works?

It is the job of the executive to carry out the law.

Senate Resolution by Jeff Flake and John McCain
United States Senators Jeff Flake and John McCain introduced a Senate Resolution in March 2015 in the 114th United States Congress calling on the Obama administration to immediately remove any directives or policies that would bar the prosecutions of first-time border crossers under this program.[1] The resolution is co-sponsored by Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson.
Operation Streamline - Wikipedia

Detention Bed Quota

This is obviously a congressional action. Do you even know how the government works?

United States Senators Jeff Flake and John McCain introduced a Senate Resolution in March 2015 in the 114th United States Congress calling on the Obama administration to immediately remove any directives or policies that would bar the prosecutions of first-time border crossers under this program.[1] The resolution is co-sponsored by Senators Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson.

Under the Obama administration, all resources were focused on deporting criminals first. The change that Trump is making is to do away with deporting criminals first. And you call that a good thing.

Detention Bed Quota

Under the Obama administration, all resources were focused on deporting criminals first. The change that Trump is making is to do away with deporting criminals first. And you call that a good thing.

I think we can fairly say that is hyperbole. I don't think they are ending or de-emphasizing anything. It seems to me they are just adding to the program.

If you would like to cite a source the backs up your dubious claim that this new administration is no longer prioritizing criminals, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

Detention Bed Quota

I think we can fairly say that is hyperbole. I don't think they are ending or de-emphasizing anything. It seems to me they are just adding to the program.

If you would like to cite a source the backs up your dubious claim that this new administration is no longer prioritizing criminals, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

Okydoky:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-immigration-deportation.html

Detention Bed Quota

Okydoky:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-immigration-deportation.html
Thanks.

I notice, it is an expansion of the program, but only if he gets the money.