ICE finds 6 grenades over a ton of pot in Rio Rico, AZ. home

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
ICE finds 6 grenades over a ton of pot in Rio Rico, AZ. home

Developing Story:

You can bet if ICE was involved if there were illegal aliens on the premises and they probably hauled them in to face charges. That’s all we need is illegal aliens with hand grenades and pot! They’re crazy enough assaulting people with just their cars and alcohol.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

NOGALES, ARIZONA --- Immigration Customs and Enforcement, (ICE) raided a suspected drug smuggling operation in a Rio Rico home. ICE used a search warrant to gain entry on August 17th. This happened just miles from the border.

In the suspected drug runner/dealers home they found 6 hand grenades, two of them were Hot and 2,400 pounds of marijuana. The State Bomb Squad was called in and did a search. The Sheriff's deputies evacuated homes in the surrounding area as a precaution. Next, the illegals will be carrying them into schools, churches and on city transit busses. Or if don’t like your boss guess what?!

SOURCE:

ICE agents find 6 grenades in Rio Rico home
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/08/25/20120825PNI0825-wir-arizona-rio-rico-ice-grenades-marijuana-home.html

Last edited:
In my opinion, a few years ago they busted a house with an illegal alien making IED's, Improvised Explosive Devices. Just like the kind they use to blow up Humvees in Iraq with. The illegal had the materials and was in the process of making 21 IED'S when they caught him. The public doesn’t know the half of the dangers that the illegal alien pose to the American society. They love to set fire to things to punish us! The illegal aliens come from all over the world including the Middle East and they don't love us for bombing their homeland.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back