Ice cream for breakfast improves a person's alertness and mental performance.

I got an idea for you for a breakfast ice cream sandwich..................

2 Eggo waffles (pick whatever flavor you like best), enough Maple nut ice cream to cover one waffle about 1/2 inch thick, and several slices of cooked bacon.

Cook waffles, top with ice cream, top ice cream with bacon and finish off with other waffle.

Serve and enjoy!

(Bacon and maple go together exceedingly well).

I love ice cream, but my stomach sometimes disagrees with me. :/

How about candy for breakfast? :lol:

Not the same.

Ice Cream is different it's more wholesome than candy! It's milk after all! I luv ice cream, can't you tell?:lol:

I normally have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Maybe I should just add a few Skittles after I finish? ;)
Cereal is bad.
Not the kind I make
What do you mean by 'make'?

I got an idea for you for a breakfast ice cream sandwich..................

2 Eggo waffles (pick whatever flavor you like best), enough Maple nut ice cream to cover one waffle about 1/2 inch thick, and several slices of cooked bacon.

Cook waffles, top with ice cream, top ice cream with bacon and finish off with other waffle.

Serve and enjoy!

(Bacon and maple go together exceedingly well).

I want one of those, but without the bacon.:p

Not the same.

Ice Cream is different it's more wholesome than candy! It's milk after all! I luv ice cream, can't you tell?:lol:

I normally have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Maybe I should just add a few Skittles after I finish? ;)
Cereal is bad.
Not the kind I make
What do you mean by 'make'?
I mean that I wake up before the birds

I get out the
sqo_canisteree2e55418cb46e438643ff2300547e50

I use 1% milk.....

Honey

Homemade vanilla

Blueberries

Diced apple or sliced banana.

Topped off with 4 walnut halves.

1 slice of whole wheat toast (not buttered)

one can have it like that too hmmmmmm:D

warm waffle topped with ice cream ohhhh:eusa_dance:

one can have it like that too hmmmmmm:D

warm waffle topped with ice cream ohhhh:eusa_dance:

I make French toast with thick slices of Challah bread and a mix of homemade vanilla, cinnamon, milk and egg batter. Now I also make a home made French vanilla ice cream with a hint of lime....for a zesty perspective on vanilla ice cream which would top the French Toast.

If you like I can make that for ...... forever... every morning while Fletcher Henderson, Paul Whiteman and Duke Ellington play in the background.

Not the same.

Cereal is bad.

Blasphemy! :mad:
ice_cream_on_cold_cereal.jpg

Forum List

Back