Ice cream and people who don't

I fully understand why there is no beet ice cream.

I would eat beet ice cream over pizza ice cream.

Sweeter flavors lend themselves to ice cream more than savory.

So you're saying jalapeno ice cream is a no go?

Actually, I have heard of hot peppers being used in ice cream. But that's spice, not savory. And hot peppers can be paired with sweet ingredients.

They have dark chocolate with tiny pieces of the hot red chillis, on paper that should not work, but it's very nice.

I fully understand why there is no beet ice cream.

I would eat beet ice cream over pizza ice cream.

Sweeter flavors lend themselves to ice cream more than savory.

So you're saying jalapeno ice cream is a no go?

Actually, I have heard of hot peppers being used in ice cream. But that's spice, not savory. And hot peppers can be paired with sweet ingredients.

They have dark chocolate with tiny pieces of the hot red chillis, on paper that should not work, but it's very nice.
Mexican style..

i love giving the toddler ice cream......she will eat then put her little hand up to her head..we cant explain brain freeze to her yet....

That's just mean! When my little girl was three or so we would go up to Animal Ark and they have a cheetah enclosure and we would get her to run between us so that the cheetahs would move! After a while she caught on to what we were doing and she would start giggling and go even closer to the enclosure! She liked them eyeing her!

She's weird!

Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

Charlie Chan in Egypt - Wikipedia

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?

Look up blue bell ice cream. They most likely made that special flavor. They're a Texas brand that does oddity ice cream for special events.

Also no on the f'ing anchovies!

Ice cream is one of the best things ever, people who do not like ice cream should not be trusted.

All people who do not like ice cream should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Mr. Lucy made some peach ice cream on Tuesday, we had some last night when watching "Charlie Chan In Egypt" made in 1935.

Charlie Chan in Egypt - Wikipedia

When I was in Texas, they gave me some blue ice cream, the colour blue, I cannot remember what flavour, what is the blue ice cream they have in Texas, someone must know what it is?

Look up blue bell ice cream. They most likely made that special flavor. They're a Texas brand that does oddity ice cream for special events.

Also no on the f'ing anchovies!

I saw that blue bell ice cream, I think I had some it could have been the mint one, that's my exception mint with the chocolate chips in, the only ice cream I like with things other than ice cream in.

I remember once in Texas with my friend, this man telling us that his great grandfather used to make their ice cream and he made a chewing tobacco flavour ice cream, I think this could have been during Prohibition Era.

i love giving the toddler ice cream......she will eat then put her little hand up to her head..we cant explain brain freeze to her yet....

That's just mean! When my little girl was three or so we would go up to Animal Ark and they have a cheetah enclosure and we would get her to run between us so that the cheetahs would move! After a while she caught on to what we were doing and she would start giggling and go even closer to the enclosure! She liked them eyeing her!

She's weird!

^ I misread this, I first thought you were saying you used to put her in the cheetah enclosure :eusa_doh::eek-52:

I think it's Blue Moon

bluemoon1.jpg

Forum List

Back