ICE claimed a Dreamer was “gang-affiliated” to deport him. A federal judge ruled that ICE was lying

A federal judge?????? I think they have lost all credibility here...

Whether or not one believes in the DACA program, this sort of government abuse (assuming it is true) should be condemned by everyone.

I agree, Obama's DACA overreach should be condemned and reversed.

Do you not disapprove of ICE manufacturing evidence?

It's awful.....now let's deport the illegals.

I think going after employers that hire illegals would be a better strategy, but I don't want to go too far off the rails with this thread. :)

I'd like to find out what the ICE personnel involved have to say about the ruling.

Whether or not one believes in the DACA program, this sort of government abuse (assuming it is true) should be condemned by everyone.

I think going after employers that hire illegals would be a better strategy, but I don't want to go too far off the rails with this thread. :)

I'd like to find out what the ICE personnel involved have to say about the ruling.

I think going after employers that hire illegals would be a better strategy,

Do that too, but first, deport illegals. A bunch of them.

Don't go after anyone. We are all citizens of the world

Or not... what did the illegals ever do to you?

Don't go after anyone. We are all citizens of the world

The world doesn't have citizenship. ;)

Or not... what did the illegals ever do to you?

They snuck into my country.....they need to go home.

Forum List

Back