ICE arrests 250 students who were enrolled at a fake university set up by ICE to lure in students!

Scapegoating immigrants is a classic populist trope. I draws attention away from the problems they'd rather ignore.

Scapegoating immigrants is a classic populist trope. I draws attention away from the problems they'd rather ignore.
Calling illegals “immigrants” is another feelings based liberal attempt to alter reality.

The way Libs glorify groups like MS13 and compared them with tailors from Hungary and the stone masons from Italy that arrived at Ellis Island shows how separated they are from reality.

President Trump was attacked by Speaker Pelosi for failing to honor MS13, whose motto is "Kill, Rape, Control"

Calling illegals “immigrants” is another feelings based liberal attempt to alter reality.

Not a liberal, dingbat.
Walks like, quacks like.........

I call you a conservative, but you're not. Trumpsters are fascist ducks.
Yep you are a liberal name caller who feels illegals are immigrants. Thank you for self identifying.

The Globalist were planning on sending or outsourcing our jobs to other countries, because they have more control over there. They want the people to complain about the illegal immigrants problem. Which it is their excuse to outsource jobs. I have a friend in California, that deals with produce. He said that many of farmlands are being converted into gated housing communities. That most of the produce are being brought in from the southern border. But the government will say that it how we can solve the Illegal immigrant's crisis. By moving farmlands to their countries Which they will not have to worry about how much chemicals to use on the crops and that they can GMO any plant at any time. No more rules to follow. That is why Obama has been outsourcing jobs to other countries. It is not for the climate.
You guys have to be careful for what you wish for around these fools in office. Because they can play us like a fiddle. They can have us doing what they want us to do.

But this farm is not in California, where illegal immigration raids are causing labor shortages and strict environmental regulations are increasing costs.

Instead, Cox’s farm is just south of the border in Mexico where he can hire workers at a tenth of the cost.

Americans are farming some 50,000 acres of land in Mexico and employing 11,000 people, in spite of high crime, suspicion of outsiders and doubts back home about Mexican food safety standards.

U.S. farmers short on migrant workers move to Mexico

Their new report assessed the loss of U.S. farmland and ranchland from 1992 to 2012. “Farms Under Threat: The State of America’s Farmland” is the most comprehensive assessment to date of farmland in the U.S. and reveals that the actual loss of farmland amounts to twice the previously documented land.

In less than a generation, the United States lost 11 million acres of its best farmland to the expanding U.S. cities and towns.

Urban Sprawl Absorbing U.S. Farmland Fast

Purchasing Farmland for Residential Development: Legal Considerations

Awesome. Those are really the people you want to nail too! You can't trust people trying to better themselves via "education". Build the wall!

Trying to better themselves on someone else's dime....parasites are irredeemable even educated ones.

Jo

Nope. You didn't read the article. They students paid, significantly, in tuition. That was the whole scam. It was a "school" that presumably only existed to secure student visas for its attendees. That's right, the government created a scam school selling an illegal service and busted people naive enough to sign up. This is known as entrapment.
No. It is known as a sting. The students intended to commit immigration fraud.

Bingo..

Jo

Not a liberal, dingbat.
Walks like, quacks like.........

I call you a conservative, but you're not. Trumpsters are fascist ducks.
Yep you are a liberal...

The fact that you think I'm a liberal is why they will win.

I haven't seen any proof that they knew they were enrolling in a fake university, plus ICE took their money.
They were told that the University was fake. They certainly knew they never attended any classes.
Because you wrote that I'm supposed to believe it's true?

The fact that the sting worked, and the Illegals are being put out of the country is good enough for me.

I haven't seen any proof that they knew they were enrolling in a fake university, plus ICE took their money.
They were told that the University was fake. They certainly knew they never attended any classes.
Because you wrote that I'm supposed to believe it's true?

The fact that the sting worked, and the Illegals are being put out of the country is good enough for me.
They came because of the university scam to begin with.

Leftists living safely behind their walls in private guarded communities are outraged at such racist behavior towards what can only be assumed to be brown people.

Is it me or something? 50, 60 YEARS ago following the rules was expected, not something that was given sanctuary from without popular consent. Now? Its a saving grace . Apparently somebody IS above the law. Without our consent . But Politicians know better than their collective constituency, making illegal aliens above the federal law and all that. Our elected officials know so much better than us plebs..Seems counterintuitive .

Awesome. Those are really the people you want to nail too! You can't trust people trying to better themselves via "education". Build the wall!

Trying to better themselves on someone else's dime....parasites are irredeemable even educated ones.

Jo

Nope. You didn't read the article. They students paid, significantly, in tuition. That was the whole scam. It was a "school" that presumably only existed to secure student visas for its attendees. That's right, the government created a scam school selling an illegal service and busted people naive enough to sign up. This is known as entrapment.
Need a tissue?

Forum List

Back