iCE agents and your tax dollars doing good work...AWESOME!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Can’t wait for Mexicrats to get their hands on this one....Crazy Chuck and Nasty Nancy will love this footage.
This is what law and order being restored looks like ladies and gentlemen...Oh the realities of life...break laws, shit on good people in a neighboring nation...be ready to get hammered in public in front of your children. That’s how it works now...Good luck cockroaches.

Barely legal anchor baby attorneys are calling this an “inhumane” arrest.
Part of what makes these folks thirdworld is their inability to understand basic principles such as causation/cause and effect.

BrokeLoser, the white supremacists, the nativists, and the ultranationalists make the US a far more dangerous country in which to live.

Can’t wait for Mexicrats to get their hands on this one....Crazy Chuck and Nasty Nancy will love this footage.
This is what law and order being restored looks like ladies and gentlemen...Oh the realities of life...break laws, shit on good people in a neighboring nation...be ready to get hammered in public in front of your children. That’s how it works now...Good luck cockroaches.

if you weren't a broke loser, you wouldn't feel threatened by anyone who isn't a white male Christian.

it isn't their fault that you're a failure.

BrokeLoser, the white supremacists, the nativists, and the ultranationalists make the US a far more dangerous country in which to live.

That certainly isn’t true in Mexifornia. Can you link us to your findings please? Thanks in advance.

In the pie chart above, we can see what California looks like, racially speaking. The pie charts below shows who commits all the crime in California:

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

BrokeBackLoser is using made up images almost ten years old.

What a loser!

As I said, BrokeBackLoser is using slides almost ten years old. You have to do better.

Last edited:
I don't get it. What's the prob? She was illegally in the country? I don't know why some women scream like their skin was being torn when under stress.:crying: Control your emotions and act.

Falls down on the street to scream..

Part of what makes these folks thirdworld is their inability to understand basic principles such as causation/cause and effect.

What the heck is “barely legal”?

What the heck is “barely legal”?

I’ll play.
One here, with status by illegal means...ie anchor babies whom refuse to assimilate and Americanize.
Come on man...you know plenty of “barely legals”.

anchor babies are American citizens

period

Anyone born in the US is 100% a fully legal US citizen.

You can call them whatever you want.....

I can call them what they ARE - US citizens.

You're suppose to…

Because it’s true. They got their US citizenship the same way you did.

Herein lies the problem...you people still struggle to understand LEGAL vs. ILLEGAL...my people were INVITED here....they were considered desirables....TA-DA!

Forum List

Back