Ice age exploding on Antarctica no global warming insight

If the world got warmer wouldn't that mean millions of square miles of land in Russia, Canada and Greenland would open up to human habitation?

• Banned
BFEFD9BD-B444-4788-B5BF-7EB8A64D101B.jpeg
Increased Antarctic sea ice may have contributed to past ice ages

poor democrats just can’t get the plant to agree with them lol
That's not what that article says.

You didn't even read it, did you. You just saw the title, assumed that since it was in fox it was a denier article, and ran with it.

Just when I think you deniers can't get any dumber......

What's the point of this OP? The article talks about what may have contributed to past ice ages, it doesn't say anything about there currently being an increase in Antarctic sea ice.
View attachment 287199

I wonder, do you understand that posting a picture in no way changes the content of the article you linked to in your OP? :eusa_think:

Do you really think that global warming only entails extreme high temperatures?

ahh the life of the simple minded...
It means whatever the hell happens that week: tornado, forest fire, hurricane, all of it you blame on global warming. You must thing we're all pretty stupid.
as a matter of fact... I do!

What's the point of this OP? The article talks about what may have contributed to past ice ages, it doesn't say anything about there currently being an increase in Antarctic sea ice.
View attachment 287199

I wonder, do you understand that posting a picture in no way changes the content of the article you linked to in your OP? :eusa_think:
What does it say

What is simple minded is to fall for obvious Problem-Reaction-Solution scams like climate alarmism.

How convenient that everything can be blamed on "climate change".... Nice re-branding of the limited phrase "global warming." And you and others fell for it. :laugh:

What is simple minded is to fall for obvious Problem-Reaction-Solution scams like climate alarmism.

How convenient that everything can be blamed on "climate change".... Nice re-branding of the limited phrase "global warming." And you and others fell for it. :laugh:
OK, now I’m reactionary and blaming everything on climate change. Why don’t you go ahead and paste the quote where I said anything close to that. I won’t hold my breath

By all means tell us about it. You seem to be unaware that humans changed from hunter gatherers to civilization builders during an era that was far warmer than the present...and it was a far warmer period than the present that allowed the Romans to build their empire...and the Renaissance happened during a warmer period than the present...

So by all means tell us about how humanity and the rest of life on earth, for that matter, has suffered under past warm periods that were far warmer than the present...

By all means tell us about it. You seem to be unaware that humans changed from hunter gatherers to civilization builders during an era that was far warmer than the present...and it was a far warmer period than the present that allowed the Romans to build their empire...and the Renaissance happened during a warmer period than the present...

So by all means tell us about how humanity and the rest of life on earth, for that matter, has suffered under past warm periods that were far warmer than the present...
what does the climate thousands of years ago have to do with this discussion?

Forum List

Back