I wrote this to the san diego city council

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Please do not support the occupy San Diego movement.

I went down their as a citizen of San Diego County and let me tell you, they are not interested in intellectual discourse or debate.

This is not a liberal version of the tea party. The tea party had a goal, smaller government, lower taxes.

For instance, The San Diego tea party did not clash with police, camp out, use drugs, or use the streets for a toilet.

Not to mention, the tea party never had any allegations or rape in their movement.

This movement is not about democracy, it is about imposing more and more big government regulations on us, at a time when

the u.s. and california economy need more jobs and less regulation.

Again, please do not support these mobs of thugs, who have no respect for the police, or your council.

Please support real solutions that dont stifle job creation, and encourage companies to come to california rather then flee it

Thank you

Martin

I went down their as a citizen of San Diego County and let me tell you, they are not interested in intellectual discourse or debate.

This is not a liberal version of the tea party. The tea party had a goal, smaller government, lower taxes.

For instance, The San Diego tea party did not clash with police, camp out, use drugs, or use the streets for a toilet.

Not to mention, the tea party never had any allegations or rape in their movement.

This movement is not about democracy, it is about imposing more and more big government regulations on us, at a time when

Again, please do not support these mobs of thugs, who have no respect for the police, or your council.

Please support real solutions that dont stifle job creation, and encourage companies to come to california rather then flee it

Thank you

Martin

I sent them an email asking them to show respect for young people exercising their Constitutional rights.

in the constitution.

did it say occupying was part of free assembly?

or how about drug use?

or taking a dump/wiz on the street?

was that part of it too?

I respect what your saying, but I dont think thats what this movement is doing

id tell those kids to get some goals, engage people positvely, and welcome dissent

then id take them seriously

Thank you

Martin

I sent them an email asking them to show respect for young people exercising their Constitutional rights.

Thank you

Martin

Camping out in the middle of public spaces is not a constistutional right.

Crapping behind tents that destroy the turf is not a constitutional right.

in the constitution.

or how about drug use?

was that part of it too?

id tell those kids to get some goals, engage people positvely, and welcome dissent

Thank you

Martin

How many of those things have happened in San Diego?

how many of what, the drug use, the soiling the streets?

in the constitution.

or how about drug use?

was that part of it too?

I didnt personally see the deficating thank god, but i saw a reports, and im sure their are more reports on line, and no this wasnt from fox news and they showed the c leaning crews that had to clean up after their feces and urine filled civic center, and i saw some people smoking what i believed to be pot.

its not even so much that bod, its no one engaged the people outside, their was no one to ask about the movement, no booth that said informartion.

so disorganized, and the mindless chanting, and i saw atleast one person hassle the cops

thats my biggest beef

would i ever support them?

get a common goal, and ill review it, if its economically viable, and blames the government too, ill consider it

im sympathetic to them, but i still dont agree with where their placing all the blame

how many of what, the drug use, the soiling the streets?

in the constitution.

or how about drug use?

was that part of it too?

Well, you can certainly link the stories from the Union Tribune. Have at it.

its not even so much that bod, its no one engaged the people outside, their was no one to ask about the movement, no booth that said informartion.

so disorganized, and the mindless chanting, and i saw atleast one person hassle the cops

thats my biggest beef

get a common goal, and ill review it, if its economically viable, and blames the government too, ill consider it

im sympathetic to them, but i still dont agree with where their placing all the blame

Same excuses I heard about the Anti-War demonstrators in the 60s and 70s.

wait bod, wasnt their goal to end the war though ?

thats my biggest beef

wait bod, wasnt their goal to end the war though ?

thats my biggest beef

That was the prime goal...just like the OWC prime goal is to end corporate corruption and big money influence in government.

BUT...if you are old enough to remember, there were many (sometimes conflicting) messages coming out of the protest groups back then just as there are now. It's easy with the distance of time to forget that.

San Diego has not had much in the way of incidences...so I wonder why all the references to crimes.

Anything to destroy the integrity of ideology that threatens the iron grip of the Oligarchy and those that benefit from it. Most animals will protect there source of food to the death, couple that with our culture which is based on narcissism and greed and its no wonder that comments such as those are commonplace.

Economists have proven that 70% of people would actually hurt themselves economically if it hurt another person more. It doesnt matter if people are rich or not, the only thing that matters is that people are not at the bottom. Thats why you have ignorant middle class morons stomping all over the poor, cause it makes them feel good and successful. Propaganda from our extremely concentrated sources only fuel this reaffirms this condescending mentality, and pushes for ever more extremes to justify the ever increasing economic divide.

Our class system was designed this way. In colonial days the rich plantation owners were very concerned about black slaves teaming up with white indentured servants and revolting. They decided to create middle class positions within society to serve as a buffer between them and the poor.

I went down their as a citizen of San Diego County

Liar. If you had, you wouldn't be regurgitating right-wing talking points about the movement, you would be reporting from personal observation, and you would know that those talking points are untrue.

I'll bet you didn't really write that letter to the city council, either. In fact, I'll be you don't even live in San Diego.

I went down their as a citizen of San Diego County

Liar. If you had, you wouldn't be regurgitating right-wing talking points about the movement, you would be reporting from personal observation, and you would know that those talking points are untrue.

I'll bet you didn't really write that letter to the city council, either. In fact, I'll be you don't even live in San Diego.

Lets see your crystal ball qualifications.

You are qualified to speak out of your ass arent you.

Oops never mind its a leftie.

Forum List

Back