CDZ I Wrote This Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Death is a harsh thing, but we all face it. It took me a year to find the words. I put it in the CDZ where I THOUGHT it would be safe from trolls given site rules. It was moved and then used for troll fodder. I will be the first to admit there are folks here I don't like.

But I have never attacked somebody's dead mother or grandmother on the anniversary of their death. One year I waited and fought to find the words and the ability to put them on screen. Finally I did here...
She Hit A Home Run

I'm NOT using the CDZ to start a fight but to start a talk about an idea that I have brought up before.
"City of Angels"
We are a community cyber or not we all live together. Members die and loved ones die. With a few key strokes we could have a forum that our families could visit now or any time in the future to read our words on loved ones past.

The grief of loss is a hard thing and for some debilitating. We CAN have a forum to over come or help others to over come. Many needed it yesterday and many today and many tomorrow. None of us will get out of life alive. Give it some thought eh?

Fury

Death is a harsh thing, but we all face it. It took me a year to find the words. I put it in the CDZ where I THOUGHT it would be safe from trolls given site rules. It was moved and then used for troll fodder. I will be the first to admit there are folks here I don't like.

But I have never attacked somebody's dead mother or grandmother on the anniversary of their death. One year I waited and fought to find the words and the ability to put them on screen. Finally I did here...
She Hit A Home Run

I'm NOT using the CDZ to start a fight but to start a talk about an idea that I have brought up before.
"City of Angels"
We are a community cyber or not we all live together. Members die and loved ones die. With a few key strokes we could have a forum that our families could visit now or any time in the future to read our words on loved ones past.

The grief of loss is a hard thing and for some debilitating. We CAN have a forum to over come or help others to over come. Many needed it yesterday and many today and many tomorrow. None of us will get out of life alive. Give it some thought eh?

Fury
Keep your day job, if you have a job at all.

The loss of a loved one is always tragic,but this isn't really the forum for that. There are plenty of other places to go for sympathy. I just find it odd that someone as consistently hateful and unsympathetic as you would suddenly try to be seen as a poor sensitive soul. I truly understand your loss, but as you are so fond of telling other people, If something is hard for you, then man up and deal with it yourself. Your problems are not my fault.

• Banned

She Hit A Home Run

"City of Angels"

Fury
Retired.

She Hit A Home Run

"City of Angels"

Fury
Retired.
It gives you that much more time to practice being a racist, homophobe, hack asshole.

• Banned

She Hit A Home Run

"City of Angels"

Fury
Retired.
It gives you that much more time to practice being a racist, homophobe, hack asshole.
You read the subject material right? You are aware of what on topic is?

She Hit A Home Run

"City of Angels"

Fury
Retired.
Death, a subject I know far more about than you do.
Your loss changes nothing about your attitude.

• Banned

She Hit A Home Run

"City of Angels"

Fury
Retired.
Death, a subject I know far more about than you do.
Your loss changes nothing about your attitude.
Well I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and watched over 300 die so I have seen a few things myself.

Thread closed.

First off - this is the CDZ and some of these posts are not appropriate.

Second - DF, your thread was moved to The Lounge - the most protected in terms of rules, because it's better suited there - it's not a debate as far as I can tell, it's a statement of feeling about a very special person.

This particular thread does not belong in CDZ either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back