I Wouldn't Mind A Kavanaught SCOTUS Election If It Means

Would you mind such an outcome?

• I'm a Republican/conservative and I don't mind if this happens over Kavanaught

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I would mind if this happens over Kavanaught

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I don't mind if this happens over Kavanaught

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I would mind if this happens over Kavanaught

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
We get...
  1. An Andrew Gillum, FL Governor.
  2. A Stacey Abrams, GA Governor
  3. A Beto O'Rourke, TX Senator
Or even two out three of these.

It would be historical and be a great win either way.

I think a Kavanaught election would make any of the above more likely.

What about you?

We get...

What about you?
Kavanaugh election has nothing to do with Governor or senate elections.

We get...

What about you?
They're saying that based on current polling, the Kavanaugh fight has galvanized the Republicans, who are now as likely to vote in the midterms as the Democrats, and that is something like a 10% increase over last month. If Kavanaugh wins, maybe they'll settle down and stay home. If the battle remains as heated as it is now, a bunch of Republicans who don't appreciate how this hearing was handled and believe all the tripe about the Democrats engineering the whole thing will be storming the voting booths and demolishing the Democrats' dream of taking either the House or the Senate.

We get...

What about you?
They're saying that based on current polling, the Kavanaugh fight has galvanized the Republicans, who are now as likely to vote in the midterms as the Democrats, and that is something like a 10% increase over last month. If Kavanaugh wins, maybe they'll settle down and stay home. If the battle remains as heated as it is now, a bunch of Republicans who don't appreciate how this hearing was handled and believe all the tripe about the Democrats engineering the whole thing will be storming the voting booths and demolishing the Democrats' dream of taking either the House or the Senate.
The funny thing is(if that was to happen) that historically dems SHOULD take at least one chamber. But who knows? Dems like to beat themselves. Just like 16' election.

I disagree. I believe that a Kavanaugh win will ENCOURAGE Republicans to vote.

However, it will encourage MORE Democrats to vote as well.

And as we all know, when more people vote, Democrats win.

Hence my OP.

Hence my OP.
OK. The more the merrier--everyone should take the time to vote.

We get...

What about you?

Still dreaming about Beto?

The fact that you wouldn't take our Beto bet speaks volumes on your thoughts on the probability of him winning....

The fact that you wouldn't take our Beto bet speaks volumes on your thoughts on the probability of him winning....
I don't know the intracacies of that area, not from Texas, don't even like the state, for what it stands for historically.

I'd be dumb to make that bet.

And I ain't no DUMMAY!!!

Yes, I believe Beto has a shot yes, clearly he does.

We'll soon see whether or not I should have made that bet and get rid of you for good.

#LOLGOP

I don't know the intracacies of that area, not from Texas, don't even like the state, for what it stands for historically.

And I ain't no DUMMAY!!!

We'll soon see whether or not I should have made that bet and get rid of you for good.

#LOLGOP

I was willing to make that bet because I was confident I wouldn't have to leave.

But I am often wrong.

So we will see.

Peace.

We get...

What about you?

Who the hell is Kavanaught?

And I ain't no DUMMAY!!!

#LOLGOP
Wise move.....voting in TX is very sketchy. I was the voting officer in my squadron when I was there, helping sailors get their absentee ballots. Very very sketchy, especially when asking for ballots for registered Dems.

We get...

What about you?
Thank you, no.

Politicians and their policies can be gotten rid of the next election; Kavanaugh will be on the Court for the next 40 years, at liberty to ignore Constitutional case law causing long-term harm to the American people, harm that's likely irreparable.

And I ain't no DUMMAY!!!

#LOLGOP
Wise move.....voting in TX is very sketchy. I was the voting officer in my squadron when I was there, helping sailors get their absentee ballots. Very very sketchy, especially when asking for ballots for registered Dems.

Always excuses.

Yet the dead in Chicago vote multiple times.

We get...

What about you?

So you want a convicted drunk drive as a senator? wow your standards have climbed .

Hence my OP.

What you believe does not matter.

You believed Hillary would walk away with the election in 2016.

So.....who really cares what you "believe".

Odds are .....you won't get the senate.

Ruth croaks and you guys better start heading for Canada.

We get...

What about you?
Thank you, no.

Politicians and their policies can be gotten rid of the next election; Kavanaugh will be on the Court for the next 40 years, at liberty to ignore Constitutional case law causing long-term harm to the American people, harm that's likely irreparable.

That's right.

Let's let him harm away.......

Then Ruth finally gives up what "ghost" she's got left.

And you dicks can kiss it good-bye.

Thank you, no.

I feel you on this C_Clayton_Jones, but at this point, there's not many other options.

We always gotta look at the bright side and keep pushing forward.

Forward ever, backward never.

So you want a convicted drunk drive as a senator? wow your standards have climbed .
Aren't you super comfortable w/an out-and-out fall-down drunk as SCOTUS?

Do you even know what hypocrite means?

Forum List

Back