I Wouldn't Belong To A Church That Seemed More Concerned With Race Than God

This is a curiously hateful comment from someone who presumably fancies himself "anti-racist." In my dealings I've always found that those who hate the absolute hardest are those who spend a lot of time denouncing "racism" and "hate" and "oppression" and etc.

Myself, I've always been interested in how folks like "maineman" (from Maine? You know it's the whitest state in the union, right?) come to have such violent sentiments against... whites. I'll bet a lot "maineman" is a white, liberal male living in a very white environment in a place cold enough to keep away blacks and Mexicans. Ever notice how those people rail hardest against "white supremacy"? These kinds would get eaten alive in Harlem, believe me.

It has not gone unnoticed by me that the most ardent abolitionists pre-Civil War were New Englanders as well. People who don't have to deal with something usually have the strongest opinions about it, and the self-righteous are ALWAYS willing to tell others how they should live.

The same can be said about Easterners who bemoaned the "poor red man" who never saw him sitting on horseback in full war regalia with fresh white scalps hanging from his lance.

But don't feel too proud ... all y'all damned Yankees talk funny.:D

I don't hate whites...I do sort of hate republican assholes like you. but that's about it....and I am a liberal male living in Maine... there are not many blacks in Maine at all, but I do know most of them.... and I live here, not because it is cold enough to keep away the blacks and mexicans (wow! what an incredibly racist thing to even think!) but because the US Navy sent me here on active duty and I fell in love with the sparse population and the beauty of the landscape...plus I am near the ocean which I love.

From the pictures I've seen of Maine for that whole 3 weeks you get between Spring and Autumn, it's a pretty place.

From the pictures I've seen of Maine for that whole 3 weeks you get between Spring and Autumn, it's a pretty place.
It is a great place.... I was born and raised in Illinois, and never got a taste for new england until I was stationed in Newport..... now I could never leave.

No, but maps and a written alphabet did exist in the entire state of Illinois in the 1950s.

Oh, him now.

Barack's latest gaffe: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21700028-2,00.html?from=public_rss

I wouldn't vote for an atheist that belonged to an organization that advocated for one race or ethnicity inclusivness either. It's not a matter of the church, but of the decision made by that church.

Keep the politics out of the church and keep the church out of the politics? You will probably scored low on Barack's pastor's IQ test as well:

http://www.cfba.info/iq/index.html

I'm sorry, the minister lied about WMDs back in 2003:

9. Q: How long has Iraq had chemical and biological weapons?

A: Since the early 1980's.

10. Q: Did Iraq develop these chemical & biological weapons on their own?

A: No, the materials and technology were supplied by the US government, along with Britain and private corporations.

There's a vague anti-American, anti-Israeli, pro-Palestenian vibe to this set of q/as:

50. Q: What percentage of the Palestinian territories are controlled by Israeli settlements?

A: 42%

51. Q: Is Israel illegally occupying Palestinian land?

A: Yes

52. Q: Which country do you think poses the greatest threat to global peace: Iraq or the U.S.?

A: ????

Poor downtrodden Palestine.

He refuses to answer that question.

Lets quit beating around the bush. ( and no I don't mean the President)

If a Conservative Republican white candidate belonged to a church that espoused being WHITE and supporting WHITE unity, WHITE family values, etc etc what would be the reaction?

I can answer that for you, just research what happened to Trent Lott when he went to a party for the Longest serving Senator and praised his service.

Simple enough question, take the 12 steps and change every instance of BLACK to WHITE, change African to European and then tell me what it sounds like. Then ask liberals if they would feel comfortable attending a service there.

I don't hate whites...I do sort of hate republican assholes like you. but that's about it....and I am a liberal male living in Maine... there are not many blacks in Maine at all, but I do know most of them.... and I live here, not because it is cold enough to keep away the blacks and mexicans (wow! what an incredibly racist thing to even think!) but because the US Navy sent me here on active duty and I fell in love with the sparse population and the beauty of the landscape...plus I am near the ocean which I love.

1. I consider myself a white advocate. Most Republicans would at least publicly denounce that as "racist". I do vote for more Republicans, though, because they are at least nominally the conservative party and traditionally support measures that are better for my people.

2. I've been to Maine. It's wonderful. But I think if you're going to come on this messageboard and trumpet how much you hate whites and love blacks, you are not convincing us with where you live, which should be HARLEM, NY. I'll repeat: so many white liberals I've encountered live in the whitest places, like Minnesota. They say they love blacks BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN ONE, much less dealt with their often-bad behavior. This is like criticizing how Floridians deal with alligators from your home in Canada. WTF do you know about it?

1. I consider myself a white advocate. Most Republicans would at least publicly denounce that as "racist". I do vote for more Republicans, though, because they are at least nominally the conservative party and traditionally support measures that are better for my people.

2. I've been to Maine. It's wonderful. But I think if you're going to come on this messageboard and trumpet how much you hate whites and love blacks, you are not convincing us with where you live, which should be HARLEM, NY. I'll repeat: so many white liberals I've encountered live in the whitest places, like Minnesota. They say they love blacks BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN ONE, much less dealt with their often-bad behavior. This is like criticizing how Floridians deal with alligators from your home in Canada. WTF do you know about it?

And you think that people chose the place they live solely on the basis of what ethnic groups they want to associate with? Actually, employment opportunity, location of joint custody children, and climate are infinitely more important. I don't need to move to Harlem to prove anything to anyone. I grew up in northern Illinois in a very racially diverse community...I spent a quarter of a century in the US Navy with a very racially diverse community. I am in Maine because I married a maine business woman with strong ties to our community while on active duty and we have two children. We've been divorced for nearly a dozen years, but my children are here. SO....you don't know a FUCKING thing about me or my life, so please... go fuck yourself.

But I think if you're going to come on this messageboard and trumpet how much you hate whites and love blacks, you are not convincing us with where you live, which should be HARLEM, NY.
and when have I EVER said that I "hate whites and love blacks", you pig fucking asshole?

So do you "dislike" black people? I'm just trying to figure out exactly where you're coming from.

Forum List

Back