I would vote for Ann Romney in a Flash

Aug 7, 2012
It's too bad she isn't the one running for president. She said, unfortunately, that she doesn't advise her husband on policy. That's too bad because she seems to understand women and minority rights. She has given to Planned Parenthood and worked with disadvantaged girls and more. She seems to be a reasonable and pretty fair person too and IMO she should be the one running!:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm not sure why but I find Ann Romney kinda creepy.

Well, she is the good wife and stands by her man unfortunately which makes her kind of odd since her man is odd.

I liked her speech in some ways until she got to the part about what trials and tribulations she and Mitt have faced in their marriage. That's understandable but at the same time, being very wealthy kind of helps soften the blows and allows someone to be more flexible with things such as if the marriage is going through some sort of crisis, get counseling, take separate vacations from each other, all sorts of alternatives the average person doesn't have. So, I sympathize with her struggles with breast cancer and her misscarriage but not so much her marriage trials and tribulations.

I'd leave my abusive husband in a flash if I could live on my own but I'm 65 and have been disabled for 10 years, can't work, can't support myself on the tiny bit of social security I get, etc. But women who are wealthy, even though a divorce or separation is traumatic, can still get by fine on their own without worrying about where they will live, etc.

But at the same time, I think she would be a woman who on her own, with her own decision making powers, would stand up for women and minority rights.

Forum List

Back