I would vote for a woman for President

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Dr. Jill Stein for example. She isnt a bought-and-paid-for Corp Tool like the current presumptive Dem nominee

I created this thread because the resident, paid- DNC posters say "YABUT WOMAN HATER!!!" when I point-out the numerous AND serious flaws of their puppet

Its akin to someone saying "YABUT ANTISEMITE!!!" when I say, for example, I dont like it when Isreal bombs Palestinian ambulances.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Dr. Jill Stein for example. She isnt a bought-and-paid-for Corp Tool like the current presumptive Dem nominee

I created this thread because the resident, paid- DNC posters say "YABUT WOMAN HATER!!!" when I point-out the numerous AND serious flaws of their puppet

Its akin to someone saying "YABUT ANTISEMITE!!!" when I say, for example, I dont like it when Isreal bombs Palestinian ambulances.

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Nice red herring argument! Grow up small fry.

Bernie lost, fair and square. Grow up and accept it. All of us have seen candidates who we like lose. We just didn't throw public tantrums over it.

Oh, you're not pointing out flaws. You're parroting fictional GOP propaganda points. You're so unhinged over losing, you've allowed yourself to become a corporate Republican stooge.

Bernie lost, fair and square. Grow up and accept it. All of us have seen candidates who we like lose. We just didn't throw public tantrums over it.

Oh, you're not pointing out flaws. You're parroting fictional GOP propaganda points. You're so unhinged over losing, you've allowed yourself to become a corporate Republican stooge.
ummmmm..... this thread isn't about Bernie kid.

Glad to help

ummmmm..... this thread isn't about Bernie kid.

Glad to help

Your sig says otherwise. With you, everything is clearly about St. Bernie, the pain you feel over his loss, and the revenge you now desire.

However, I will state that your revenge-lust is not based on gender. You would have been just as much of a sore loser if a man had beaten St. Bernie.

deflection noted

Now back to topic

Whens the last time someone had an application and the question "qualifications" had the option "female"? I'll tell you, never.

If-You-Are-Voiting-For-Hillary-In-2016-Raise-Your-Hand-Now-Use-It-To-Slap-Yourself-You-Are-An-Idiot-Funny-Hillary-Clinton-Meme-Image.jpg

The fact that anyone is voting for either female candidate for POTUS tells me that America has a serious, if not fatal, mental and moral health issue.

The fact that anyone is voting for either female candidate for POTUS tells me that America has a serious, if not fatal, mental and moral health issue.
resident misogynist chimes- in

Thanks for nothing bub

go infect someone else's thread

Forum List

Back