“I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done"

were silent when Obama was golfing, jet setting, bringing entourages to foreign lands and now are pissed because Trump is doing the same thing.

NO....MORON..........Obama did NOT promise the thread's title....your orange clown did........See the difference???

were silent when Obama was golfing, jet setting, bringing entourages to foreign lands and now are pissed because Trump is doing the same thing.

NO....MORON..........Obama did NOT promise the thread's title....your orange clown did........See the difference???

i was responding to the post that called out Trump's travel cost. See the difference?

The meltdown some folks have whenever the man picks up a club is sweeter than cotton candy ..

Please never stop.

Does it make you proud to carry water for a shameless lying cretin like Trump?

You know he is shameless liar, you know you are uncritically carrying water for him, so how does it feel? Some of us just can't understand what is in it for you.

Are liberals ready to join conservatives in capping Presidential travel or are they just pissed off because Trump is doing it? They shit themselves whe Bush was back and forth to Crawford, were silent when Obama was golfing, jet setting, bringing entourages to foreign lands and now are pissed because Trump is doing the same thing.

Just compare the cost. Obama would take vacations once or twice a year. Bush would take a vacation to Crawford once or twice a month. And Trump is vacationing every weekend, or four times a month

Do you want the difference in frequency spelled out as why they are looked at differently?

Are liberals ready to join conservatives in capping Presidential travel or are they just pissed off because Trump is doing it?

If a kid in high school, failed as many classes as Obama took vacations, he would still graduate in 4 years.
If he failed as many classes as Bush took vacations, it would take him over 5 years to graduate.
If he failed as many classes as Trump has taken vacations, he would be too old to finish high school, and require a GED to graduate.

I don't know why Progressives are so concerned about Trump when according to them, they were positive he did not even have a path to the White House

Moron......this thread is about Trump constant "vacationing"......Did he tell you idiots that he'd "rarely leave the WH"??? Yes or No??

Dude, it's like reading Krugman. When you're consistently wrong out in the trillions column, you should at least suspect that the only reason people read your stuff is for the jokes

They all say there going to do ten times what is even possible. this detracts from more pressing problems.

An inane quote from freaking 2005? Lefties must be desperate

Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'

06/23/15

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump says he wouldn’t get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

Last edited:
They all say there going to do ten times what is even possible. this detracts from more pressing problems.

Most candidates have a relatively short list of promises, and with only a couple of exceptions, make promises that are possible to actually do. So most of them can carry out more than half of them.

Trump at one time or another promised everything from the immediate repeal and replacement of Obamacare, to paying off the national debt in eight years.

An inane quote from freaking 2005? Lefties must be desperate

Trump: 'I would rarely leave the White House'

06/23/15

Real estate mogul and reality TV star Donald Trump says he wouldn’t get out much if he wins the Oval Office next year.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”
They could never hear what Trump was saying while they kneel and bobbed at his small hands...

Another example of Trump saying the popular thing and receiving applause and then doing the opposite of the popular thing and still getting applause as if they never thought the "working hard" part was distasteful to begin with.

Bleh! Why work hard?!?!

Dude, it's like reading Krugman. When you're consistently wrong out in the trillions column, you should at least suspect that the only reason people read your stuff is for the jokes

Rest assured that my "jokes" will keep on coming......and you, like a stupid moth, will readily jump into the flame......LOL

Last edited:
Another example of Trump saying the popular thing and receiving applause and then doing the opposite of the popular thing and still getting applause as if they never thought the "working hard" part was distasteful to begin with

What Trump did, my friend, is the very definition of DEMAGOGUERY; telling morons what they want to hear, with NO intention (or capabilities) of doing any of the "promises" made.

They could never hear what Trump was saying while they kneel and bobbed at his small hands...

They are like the people who attend the seminar of a guy selling vacation timeshares. They were promised a modern spacious two bedroom in Hawaii, in the peak season, and it would cost them peanuts.

And even when they find out they bought a small shack in the middle of the off season, in a place in the middle of nowhere, with huge annual maintenance fees, they pretend they got everything they wanted.

They are like the people who attend the seminar of a guy selling vacation timeshares. They were promised a modern spacious two bedroom in Hawaii, in the peak season, and it would cost them peanuts.

And even when they find out they bought a small shack in the middle of the off season, in a place in the middle of nowhere, with huge annual maintenance fees, they pretend they got everything they wanted.
sounds like people who bought "hope" and "change"

sounds like people who bought "hope" and "change"
I loved those ones still sucking dead Reagan ass..Like Poliflick...

Forum List

Back