I Would Never Hire a Recent College Grad, Brit Edition

I have a friend who’s a psychiatrist at a major university here in America.

A shockingly large number of people who are psychiatrists get interested in the field during their own mental health treatment ... go figure ...

Nicer than most poor people's houses ... which are typically littered with junk food wrappers and beer bottles. Among other things.
Poverty is relative.

Poverty in cases perhaps is relative, but I do not know how Poverty is relative to all this Political Correctness insanity.
The University is responding to a survey that found that many students had encountered racism at the University. This seems to be a light touch approach to the issue. And probably a lot more cost effective than paying out compensation claims. And hopefully the instances will reduce and all the kids can study in peace.
No shock you support a Brown Shirt Corp.
You do know that most people disapprove of racism ?

But those same peoples have no problem with Anti-White Racism, Hate Whitey etc we do NOT see that same crowd having a literal fit when the racism is directed at Whites, in fact we get the OPPOSITE they ENCOURAGE more racism directed at Whites ESPECIALLY against White Males who are considered the root of ALL evil that has EVER happened on this planet.

I have a friend who’s a psychiatrist at a major university here in America.

A shockingly large number of people who are psychiatrists get interested in the field during their own mental health treatment ... go figure ...

I'm married to a Psychiatrist, you illustrate what a total idiot you are by your response, you should stick to subjects that you actually have a clue about.

Poverty is relative.

Poverty in cases perhaps is relative, but I do not know how Poverty is relative to all this Political Correctness insanity.
The University is responding to a survey that found that many students had encountered racism at the University. This seems to be a light touch approach to the issue. And probably a lot more cost effective than paying out compensation claims. And hopefully the instances will reduce and all the kids can study in peace.
No shock you support a Brown Shirt Corp.
You do know that most people disapprove of racism ?
Why would anyone send their kid to your racist universities in the UK?

Yes the next big thing is that they will force ALL White students to pay the tuition fees of ALL Non-Whites as a way of apologising for The Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago and if ANY White student says "well my family were not even involved in The Slave Trade so why should I pay?" they will be IMMEDIATELY called a racist White Supremacist and expelled from the University and have their ENTIRE life DESTROYED.

They just need to fight this shit already instead of just bitching about it to their friends you know Action NOT Words. Do It.

View attachment 300575

Twitter
Oh how cute, our first paid brownshirts.

And the University is proud of it.

University of Sheffield recruits Race Equality Champions to help students challenge microaggressions - Latest - News - The University of Sheffield

I have a friend who’s a psychiatrist at a major university here in America. He said 1/3 of the students are seeing him and his fellow psychiatrists. 1/3.

I asked him what’s behind it. He basically described a generation raised on Leftist values - 22 year olds who are emotionally 5 years old. The participation trophy award generation that’s had not helicopter parents, but as he described it snowplow parents. These kids never had to achieve anything in life and as it dawns on them the real world is about to slam them they freak out.

Blacks and Non-Whites do need to wake up, they are being USED by those in charge as a means to Divide Society, those in charge do not give a SHIT about Blacks and Non-Whites but they have convinced them to turn their venom towards Non-Whites this is then being used to pit Non-Whites against Whites so there is near constant conflict between all groups. A Divided Society is more easy to manipulate and also a Divided Society is more easy to collapse because there is no cohesion within society anymore and this is the long standing aim of Cultural Marxism which ALL Western Leftists are now fully operating on, it's happening on a bigger scale of course in America.

Universities 'oblivious' to campus racial abuse
You have enough to worry about when your kids are away at Uni. Racism from students and staff should not be one of them. A lot of this is just ignorance, people not understanding what they are saying
The guy comparing a girl to Beyonce probably thinks he is being complimentary but he isnt if the girl looks very different to Beyonce. Then it is something else.

I'm guessing one of the elements of converting a society to marxism is to sissify the citizens. In the old days these defects would have been flung off a cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting.

Sigh.....
Don't you think that someone who chases around little balls, polishes them, then clubs the crap out of them, has a defect?

Why would an educated adult want to work for something like you ?

Because, until the glorious workers' paradise is achieved, we still need this stuff to get along in life.

d594c89a7e11d5072d6e53f1a3c9e1a8.jpg
People have options.
Too bad they didn't starve in a ditch if you're all that became of them.
GettyImages-515848450-66e18be.jpg
My Mam is interested in family history. She traced one branch of the family back to the Morda Workhouse. It sounds grim but it was better than starving in a ditch.

It’a clear conservatives don’t believe in education and would rather substitute making shit up instead of attaining knowledge, HOWEVER, if you like money you should go to college. If you prefer less money listen to the idiots on message boards (except me, listen to me). :)

1D92CC8F-5547-4401-80D1-2FCA1CE60DE8.jpeg

It’a clear conservatives don’t believe in education and would rather substitute making shit up instead of attaining knowledge, HOWEVER, if you like money you should go to college. If you prefer less money listen to the idiots on message boards (except me, listen to me). :)

View attachment 329342
You think humans can change sex on a whim, don’t know which bathroom a human with a penis should use and you want to lecture us on the importance of education?
What a hoot.

View attachment 329342
You think humans can change sex on a whim, don’t know which bathroom a human with a penis should use and you want to lecture us on the importance of education?
What a hoot.
No. I’ll lecture you on how to get a good job and make money. Dwell on a silly story here and there as the basis of your world and watch those with educations pass you by.

Forum List

Back