I would love to have this job

You are brave tyroneweaver
At a time where there is so much infighting, and fighter groups sabotaging each other,
I would only want the bravest and best fighters out there who know what's going on.

If you have these abilities, you should get involved in service, to whatever degree you can master.
We have lost too many soldiers to stupid mistakes, it's bad enough to lose troops and civilians to war,
but to failed strategies and poor management, there's no excuse for that.

The best use of military defense is a strong presence for deterrence.

If you are up for the job, go for it!
All citizens should get involved in law enforcement, from the civilian level up to armed forces.
If you think you can do more, then do it.

• Banned
At a time where there is so much infighting, and fighter groups sabotaging each other,
I would only want the bravest and best fighters out there who know what's going on.

If you have these abilities, you should get involved in service, to whatever degree you can master.
We have lost too many soldiers to stupid mistakes, it's bad enough to lose troops and civilians to war,

All citizens should get involved in law enforcement, from the civilian level up to armed forces.
I served during Vietnam
I tried volunteering during Iraq but my wife went nuclear on me over it.

I served during Vietnam
I tried volunteering during Iraq but my wife went nuclear on me over it.
Same here, plus my branch said they had more than enough of my rank and MOS.

Forum List

Back