I would like to

Luissa, make sure you put on your stretch pants, stuff them in the back with rolls of toilet paper so it looks like you have a huge ass, and take your WalMart Bingo Card!

Luissa, make sure you put on your stretch pants, stuff them in the back with rolls of toilet paper so it looks like you have a huge ass, and take your WalMart Bingo Card!

I have sweats on and no make up, will that work?

i have sweats on and no make up, will that work?

$80698739.jpg
:eusa_whistle:

That is awesome! Well at least my sweats are from the Gap, it makes it a little better. :lol:

:lol: I wear jeans daily when I go to class. Although now it's getting colder and that I just have finals, thinking of wearing sweats on thursday or friday morning. :eusa_think:

When I can go to class I usually have sweats, yoga pants, or pajama pants on. I am not a morning person and I have a two year old to get ready.

When I can go to class I usually have sweats, yoga pants, or pajama pants on. I am not a morning person and I have a two year old to get ready.

If I had nothing but morning classes I'd wear sweats. But I figure I should be getting dressed when I have class at 2 in the afternoon, work beforehand, and or class at night. :lol:

If I had nothing but morning classes I'd wear sweats. But I figure I should be getting dressed when I have class at 2 in the afternoon, work beforehand, and or class at night. :lol:
When I have had afternoon classes I would always get ready, I just don't care what some young college kid thinks of me.

My friend is here, Walmart here I come.

Be careful around those Wal-mart shoppers.

NAN3817.jpg

That is how it is too!

The trip wasn't too bad, I almost fell in the parking lot because it was like a ice rink because the snow has melted than froze again. It took us forever to find shower rings, and we got the lady who likes to talk to you about everything as checker.

Forum List

Back