I would like to

Make a toast to you all!

Cheers! :beer:

Drinking a glass of white wine, anyone else want to join me tonight?

I've already had my Newcastle Brown with suppah.

Right now, I'm drinking my own saliva as it forms in my mouth. I'll toast ya!

I should have a glass of wine, my friend talked me into going to Walmart with her in a minute. I hate going to Walmart, someone always runs into me with a cart. :(

I should have a glass of wine, my friend talked me into going to Walmart with her in a minute. I hate going to Walmart, someone always runs into me with a cart. :(

Start chugging NOW sister if you're going to Wally World! :booze:

Make a toast to you all!

Cheers! :beer:

Drinking a glass of white wine, anyone else want to join me tonight?

I've already had my Newcastle Brown with suppah.

Right now, I'm drinking my own saliva as it forms in my mouth. I'll toast ya!

And what did Mrs. xotoxi make for dinnah tonight?

You sexist pig!

You assume that my wife made dinner because she is a WOMAN???

How RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL of you!!!

She reheated some homemade soup that she made over the weekend. Yum!

Was it this guy?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxFc1RMbko4[/ame]

You should use one of those motorized handicapped carts, and if someone bumps you, you can run them down and rupture their Achilles tendons.

Cut cans into sharp pointy dangerous objects and mount them (with duct tape, of course) to the front corners and wheels of your cart. People will quickly learn to stay out of your way.

When I worked at Kmart in my younger days I actually hurt my achilles with a cart full of product, the thing hurt like a bitch and for about a month.

Cut cans into sharp pointy dangerous objects and mount them (with duct tape, of course) to the front corners and wheels of your cart. People will quickly learn to stay out of your way.

Either that, or carry a loaded shotgun.

Forum List

Back