I Would Like To Withdraw From Uncle Sam

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
I'd like to see if we can get an ocean access state to be purely independent, libertarian, fiscal conservative, socially concerned, and free of federal chains. We would serve with the US in time of war or aggression. Guarded border with Uncle Sam to keep out the communist Democrats unless visiting relatives and they call first. ;) Complete shift in government isolated from liberals. A test state if you will. We will look at paying off our debt to Uncle Sam as a people, and moving on without that clown show.

God, wouldn't that be nice to be free again?

At the advice of a fellow poster, I had to fix the subject. ;)

Last edited:
You do realize that the title of this thread is somewhat incestuously indecent... don't you?

Immie

Ya, I would like to pull my hog out of Uncle Sam.

Good point.

It's actually the other way, let me rephrase it.

The word communist these days is being used entirely too much for extremely exaggerated purpose.

Hate to see you go Titanic

Good luck in your new endeavor. Haiti is probably available if you are serious

I'd like to see if we can get an ocean access state to be purely independent, libertarian, fiscal conservative, socially concerned, and free of federal chains. We would serve with the US in time of war or aggression. Guarded border with Uncle Sam to keep out the communist Democrats unless visiting relatives and they call first. ;) Complete shift in government isolated from liberals. A test state if you will. We will look at paying off our debt to Uncle Sam as a people, and moving on without that clown show.

God, wouldn't that be nice to be free again?

At the advice of a fellow poster, I had to fix the subject. ;)

I think we already tried this under the Articles Of Confederation, look how well that turned out.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The constitution barely passed and the problems with the articles of confederation could have been solved with a few amendments.

I'm not saying that the articles of confederation were better but the constitution is not flawless, in my opinion, because giving the supreme court the final say over everything involving the constitution only turned it into a judicial dictator.

Forum List

Back