I would like to withdraw from the UN

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Honestly! What has it done for us lately? There is no benefit to being a member of that organization anymore that would benefit me over my own life.

What does it matter, we don't follow any laws, respect any treaties or keep any promises to any organization anyway? We already bully our way around the world in order to exploit who we want and to protect our "interests".

We should at least kick the U.N. out of the USA.

Let someone else foot the bill for a while

• Banned
What does it matter, we don't follow any laws, respect any treaties or keep any promises to any organization anyway? We already bully our way around the world in order to exploit who we want and to protect our "interests".

Laws....up to this point I thought that the UN wasn't a government..

The constitution ensures that we obey treaties. Its should not be up to the federal government because we are a nation of laws not of men. The constitution, when followed strictly, eliminates 'men' and human frality out of the process.

We have not done that in over a hundred years which is why our government is so rotten.

The constitution ensures that we obey treaties.

So? We break or ignore any treaty we don't "like". We do not keep promises either unless it somehow is to our advantage.

And yes, there are international "laws" that have been agreed upon. Take the Geneva convention, for example. We just act like they don't apply to us when fitting - even if we've signed them. There are many, many examples but I've got to go. Will pick it up tomorrow.

I would like the US to bail out of the UN also. It serves no useful purpose. The US pays the majority of all of it's expense and it is not worth the blue paint on their helmets.

Diplomacy is for pussies

Who needs the UN? Might makes right

The constitution ensures that we obey treaties.

So? We break or ignore any treaty we don't "like". We do not keep promises either unless it somehow is to our advantage.

And yes, there are international "laws" that have been agreed upon. Take the Geneva convention, for example. We just act like they don't apply to us when fitting - even if we've signed them. There are many, many examples but I've got to go. Will pick it up tomorrow.

International laws are only good if you signed a treaty that says you will follow them. Anything else is just another country finding some excuse of what to do. And yes we should bail on things when it no longer serves our purpose otherwise what is the point.

Forum List

Back