I would like to register a complaint

Gabriella84 said:
It doesn't made sense. If you have a very elegant hotel with a very posh elegant honeymoon suite, why would you have a shower stall that is barely big enough for one person? :dunno:
Makes it pretty damn difficult. :wtf:

Well... seems pretty evident now. She won't post a pic of herself, and now she whines because she won't fit in a shower.

Yup... she's a fucking fatass, and that would explain a lot about her rotten attitude. She's not happy with being a cow, and it spills out with everything she says.

HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... I knew it... you're a damn pig!

Pale, I apologize for making a thread about a subject that you are totally ignorant about.

Gabriella84 said:
Pale, I apologize for making a thread about a subject that you are totally ignorant about.

OH BOY GABBY... that was SUCH a GOOD one.... :rolleyes:

And now I know your weakness... you're an over weight heffer, and quite self conscious about it. Well just put down the twinkies for a start, and get off that fat ass of yours and excersize! Maybe you could be fit and trim like me someday... and yes, SEX is BETTER when you're IN SHAPE.

Gabriella84 said:
It doesn't made sense. If you have a very elegant hotel with a very posh elegant honeymoon suite, why would you have a shower stall that is barely big enough for one person? :dunno:

Well, Gabby, most of us don't think Motel 6 is very posh or elegant....but to each her own! :eek:

kurtsprincess said:
Well, Gabby, most of us don't think Motel 6 is very posh or elegant....but to each her own! :eek:

So where do you hold your secret trysts at? Days Inn?
Or can you remember the last time you had sex. :hitit:

From her posts, I have no reason to think that KP is the type to have "trysts", as you coyly name it, or to stay in a no-tell motel. In fact, she has consistently shown nothing but class and taste since she arrived.

Gabriella84 said:

i guess joining the mile high club is not in your future if you can't figure out a shower

Gabriella84 said:
So where do you hold your secret trysts at? Days Inn?
Or can you remember the last time you had sex. :hitit:

What is a Days Inn?

As for the sex.......yes, I can remember every single time for the last year. My husband is in the military and travels quite a bit..........and lives in motels throughout CA. Our favorites are Hiltons, Marriotts and Embassy Suites (especially the free breakfasts and happy hours for club members)!!! Gotta keep the energy levels up for all that hot, hotel sex, ya know.

Let's see, last night was the Hilton, tonight is Marriotts, tomorrow is home, and Saturday is Doubletree, and next week...........ooopss........he's at Camp San Luis in billeting. Nope, no sex next week!

Hope this was enough to help you get your jollies Gabby!!

Abbey Normal said:
From her posts, I have no reason to think that KP is the type to have "trysts", as you coyly name it, or to stay in a no-tell motel. In fact, she has consistently shown nothing but class and taste since she arrived.

Why thank you Abbey!!! I try to exhibit class and taste, but around Gabby it's a challenge.

I do have to laugh though, because over the last year I've had so many "trysts" it's hard to keep track.............however, all are with my hubby.

And, to date, every place we've stayed has had ample room in the bathing area for couples showers!!!! And, it's always nice to have a bottle of champagne and tray of fruit waiting when you get there after a long day of traveling.

I have to tell you though............the Sheraton in Anaheim has the best mattress and comforters.....like sleeping on clouds!!!!

Stay away from Wyndams..........had two bad experiences ..... one in San Jose and one in Florida. Their housekeeping and customer service was terrible.

Just a side note...........the very best hotel I've ever stayed at was the Hale Koa in Hawaii.

kurtsprincess said:
Why thank you Abbey!!! I try to exhibit class and taste, but around Gabby it's a challenge.

I do have to laugh though, because over the last year I've had so many "trysts" it's hard to keep track.............however, all are with my hubby.

And, to date, every place we've stayed has had ample room in the bathing area for couples showers!!!! And, it's always nice to have a bottle of champagne and tray of fruit waiting when you get there after a long day of traveling.

I have to tell you though............the Sheraton in Anaheim has the best mattress and comforters.....like sleeping on clouds!!!!

Stay away from Wyndams..........had two bad experiences ..... one in San Jose and one in Florida. Their housekeeping and customer service was terrible.

Just a side note...........the very best hotel I've ever stayed at was the Hale Koa in Hawaii.

The Hale Koa...I haven't thought about that place in years...I stayed there for a week in the mid 80's - on leave from the Philippines.

It was incredible then..I can only imagine now.

GotZoom said:
The Hale Koa...I haven't thought about that place in years...I stayed there for a week in the mid 80's - on leave from the Philippines.

It was incredible then..I can only imagine now.

Undescribable!

The Hale Koa celebrated its Grand Opening on October 25, 1975 with an ancient Hawaiian blessing ceremony and royal procession. From this beginning steeped in tradition, the Hale Koa stands as an ambassador of aloha to over one million visitors annually. Since 1975, Hale Koa's mission has remained unchanged: "To operate a first class hotel and recreation facility at affordable prices for military members and their families."

Hale Koa

Forum List

Back