I would like to register a complaint

G

Gabriella84

It doesn't made sense. If you have a very elegant hotel with a very posh elegant honeymoon suite, why would you have a shower stall that is barely big enough for one person? :dunno:
Makes it pretty damn difficult. :wtf:

Gabriella84 said:
It doesn't made sense. If you have a very elegant hotel with a very posh elegant honeymoon suite, why would you have a shower stall that is barely big enough for one person? :dunno:

Was there a hot tub or jacuzzi for two?

Gabriella84 said:
you could use soap and a washcloth

Dillo, get real. Why would you use a shower stall to shower? :321:

Gabriella84 said:
The stall size is perfect for those of average weight. Perhaps a diet is in your future.:laugh:

They should consider that shower stalls can be used for more than just showering. :hitit:

Gabriella84 said:
They should consider that shower stalls can be used for more than just showering. :hitit:

ya ya--we got it

do you think you invented this phenomenon or do you just like to brag about your sexcapades?

Gabriella84 said:
I believe the most widely held opinion would be, beds are for more than sleeping and showers are for after. Don't worry though, as you get older and more experienced you'll adapt and "Over-come".:eek2:

You need to learn to extend your boundaries. :rock:

You only go looking for a new car if you are not satisfied with the way that the old one drives.

If your sex life is that adventurous - again, I ask - why are you sitting on a message board??? Or perhaps the keyboard is a kinky toy?

Joan said:
If your sex life is that adventurous - again, I ask - why are you sitting on a message board??? Or perhaps the keyboard is a kinky toy?

Hubby works..like a good Republican should.

She is a student - no class now.

Gabriella84 said:
You only go looking for a new car if you are not satisfied with the way that the old one drives.

Or he has done it all with the old jalopy and there's a nice new model coming out.

Gabriella84 said:

If this is true - why in hell did he marry you? There is also another saying - Why buy the cow if you're getting the milk for free?

Mr. Zoom beat me to it.
And I don't show class because it would mean some of you would have to try to learn something. :bang3:

As for Joan, I haven't thought of the keyboard as a sex toy yet. Perhaps when I am much older and have several kids. :shocked:
Thanks for your learned suggestion, though. :321:

You've showed me enough disrespect bitch - consider yourself ignored!

Forum List

Back