I would like to donate now to Al Sharpton's ticket out of this Country Fund

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
He promised to leave dodge, and we know those MSNBC political commentary hosts are never gonna exaggerate and lie.

He promised to leave dodge, and we know those MSNBC political commentary hosts are never gonna exaggerate and lie.
Count me in. Maybe the more money we raise the farther away we can send him. I understand they are looking for people to send to Mars, one way.

Conservatives you should start a Go Fund Me account for people that want to leave, I guarantee the demand will overwhelm whatever you raise. The pall of little hands Mussolini has fallen over the land. Like a huge fart from Palpatine.

Conservatives you should start a Go Fund Me account for people that want to leave, I guarantee the demand will overwhelm whatever you raise. The pall of little hands Mussolini has fallen over the land. Like a huge fart from Palpatine.
Sharpton would take all the money and then renigg on leaving.

Of course it's like stopping abortion but then not wanted to chip in to pay to raise the child. Cons prefer to be heroes when it doesn't cost money.

Of course it's like stopping abortion but then not wanted to chip in to pay to raise the child. Cons prefer to be heroes when it doesn't cost money.
I think it should be against the law for someone to gun down your sorry ass. That shouldn't mean I should be on the hook for your upkeep.

That being said, there are several couples at my church that are foster parents and or have adopted children in need. Children of various colors/races and many with special needs. Oh, and they are against abortion.

All the Race pimps like Sharpton that became multi-millionaires at the expense of the people they pretended to represent should leave the country on their dime.

It's so great Sharpton will not be making Race advisory trips to the White House anymore.

he's already said he was only kidding.

that wacky race-baiting kidder. wadda guy!

Sharpton would take all the money and then renigg on leaving.
Renigg? Isn't that racist?

Forum List

Back