I Would Like To Ban These Things

I've seen old men and old women use the touchless hot air nozzle to blow the piss out of their drawers. Is this important for you or I to know about? I suspect not. How about the original question? I doubt if you even know what it was?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyone come into contact yet with the super blow dryers that have replaced the older version? On a recent trip we stopped at a rest area in KY. They had the newer models installed in the bathrooms. You just place your hands under the dryer, and it shoots out a powerful burst of air that takes only a few seconds to dry your hands. There is a drawback, however: the sound they make while running sounds like a jet plane is in the bathroom with you.:D

You realize the EXCUSE that is used for the blowers is that they are conserving paper and the destruction of out precious forests?

I know, but I doubt this is true. The blowers need electricity, which in the end probably hurts the environment just as much. I think it's because it's harder for the staffers to clean up the towels. That's NOT a very good reason to deny us paper towels. Besides, you need the paper towels for so much other stuff: to dab a tie, to wipe a kid's face, blow your nose, rub ketchup of your shoe, etc. It's just uncivilized, those blowers. It's up there with plexiglass windows separating you from the takeout guy, and you have to slide your money underneath.

I know, but I doubt this is true. The blowers need electricity, which in the end probably hurts the environment just as much. I think it's because it's harder for the staffers to clean up the towels. That's NOT a very good reason to deny us paper towels. Besides, you need the paper towels for so much other stuff: to dab a tie, to wipe a kid's face, blow your nose, rub ketchup of your shoe, etc. It's just uncivilized, those blowers. It's up there with plexiglass windows separating you from the takeout guy, and you have to slide your money underneath.

Public restrooms in Japan often have no towells or dryers at all. OR, they have towells in vending machines. Of course they also have benjos and never learned not to use wooden sticks to poke at thier food.

What's uncivilized about plexiglass (commonly bullet proof) seperating you from the take out guy? I can think of many reasons why it's sanitary and civilized, but few as to why it's uncivilized.

How anal. I have developed the pinkie finger (left) method for for those occasions.

I AM

Dunno... I figure the doorknobs have to be filthy and germy. I also press elevator buttons with my knuckles. Actually, that's something I do because people blow their noses and don't wash their hands. I have a husband with asthma and a 10 year old who makes all of us sick if he brings home a cold. I figure better safe than sorry.

Public restrooms in Japan often have no towells or dryers at all. OR, they have towells in vending machines. Of course they also have benjos and never learned not to use wooden sticks to poke at thier food.

Japanese also still pee in those benjo ditches on the side of the road in broad day public. Never saw one take a crap in one but hey I was in Okinawa.

Also as I remember the Japanese have squatting toilets that to clean yourself you shoot water up your ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back