I Would Like To Ask You This Question

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
As of this day, what do you like the very best, about your life?

For me the answer is--- I am single and have most everything I want and very little I don't. :)

You?

Last edited:

For me the answer is--- I am single and have most everything that I want and very little that I don't. :)

You?

1May2010.jpg

I got up at 4 AM this morning and got my husband off on a fishing trip. Then turned on the computer and chatted with my grandson in Hawaii. He had not gone to bed yet. He's been to Iraq serveral times, now he gets three years in Hawaii. They are coming home next month for a visit. This makes me happy.

No one in my family has it easy. But we are all very loving, we are all healthy and when we make the effort, we can be together. All of us are able to set aside time to read or see friends or just ponder.

I think we're the richest people I know.

For me the answer is--- I am single and have most everything that I want and very little that I don't. :)

You?

1May2010.jpg
I'm grateful you have that vicious beast behind a cage, too...Prolly chew my leg off! :lol:

:lol:

She is a sweet, sweet dog . . . except towards two other dogs in the neighborhood. One lives next door. It's a small cock-a-poo mix, probably 15 lbs or so. I was taking my daughter to the bus stop last week and when I opened the garage door Penny (the dog) ran out quick as lightening. The owner of the dog was just going for a walk and Penny latched onto her dog something fierce. Dear God I thought she was going to eat the poor thing. I finally managed to get near enough to Penny and gave her rump a whack to get her off the little dog. The little dog was fine, no broken skin or anything, but still . . . . :( I think it's a territorial thing on Penny's part but . . . yikes! The poor little dog couldn't run away cause she has something wrong with her back leg at the moment (why the owner was taking her for a walk I can't figure). When I finally got Penny off of her and the dog was hopping on three legs I thought Penny broke her leg. Thankfully no harm was done. But Penny is a sweet dog . . . .honest!

You?

The good life is much more about having choices than having money...:)

My family (in which I include my best friend, who is also godfather to my two boys). I absolutely don't know what I would do without my beloved, wonderfully supportive husband, my adorable and entertaining sons, and my solid, dependable, and loving friend.

You?

Yes - but when you have money, you have so many more choices . . . ;)

You?

Yes - but when you have money, you have so many more choices . . . ;)

True. I'm not here to negate that, if you are speaking of the things money can buy...

You?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13a7YjugRIo]YouTube - Annie Get Your Gun - I got the Sun in the Morning[/ame]

Forum List

Back