I would like the Tea Party if

rogue4

Rookie
May 20, 2011
It wasn't so well represented by ignorant people. I love freedom, don't really trust the govt. but every time I hear something from someone who represents the tea party I'm totally put off.
Discuss...

r u a

sock-puppet_medium.jpg

I don't know what that means. I apologize for being brief in my post but I was looking for information, you sir have been a goldmine

Well, I'm not sure how you define ignorant. They are not all ignorant. But, IMNSHO, they are all dangerous. Rand Paul, case in point....from my state of KY. He is about as transparent as Bill Frist was. They are both MDs who ran for office in order to preserve their health care fortunes. Doesn't matter who has to die in the process.

They don't understand the figures that get thrown around in Washington any more than the ones who are in Washington now understand them. Instead of taking a really thoughtful approach to the budget, they just want to lop off numbers regardless who gets hurt in the process.

I can concede that they have some valid points. But all the tea partiers are doing is creating yet another power struggle. They have not helped, and indeed, if one were to really analyze the process since their inception, I feel fairly certain it could be shown that they have hurt this country. (That's my opinion.)

Last edited:
It wasn't so well represented by ignorant people. I love freedom, don't really trust the govt. but every time I hear something from someone who represents the tea party I'm totally put off.
Discuss...

Who represents the TEA Party?

Well, I'm not sure how you define ignorant. They are not all ignorant. But, IMNSHO, they are all dangerous. Rand Paul, case in point....from my state of KY. He is about as transparent as Bill Frist was. They are both MDs who ran for office in order to preserve their health care fortunes. Doesn't matter who has to die in the process.

They don't understand the figures that get thrown around in Washington any more than the ones who are in Washington now understand them. Instead of taking a really thoughtful approach to the budget, they just want to lop off numbers regardless who gets hurt in the process.

I can concede that they have some valid points. But all the tea partiers are doing is creating yet another power struggle. They have not helped, and indeed, if one were to really analyze the process since their inception, I feel fairly certain it could be shown that they have hurt this country. (That's my opinion.)

Before the TEA party there was no talk of restraining spending. Now there is.

To put the national deficit in terms of a household budget, assume a family has an annual income of $50K. They decide that to live the life they desire, they will need to burrow another $41K every year forever.

That is the current fiscal policy of the USA.

The TEA Party adherants think this is a tad insane. I am a TEA Party adherant. Tell me why spending this much is not insane.

Discuss...

Why is it "you don't really trust govt."

You think it might be BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN CONTROLLED BY REPUBS AND DEMS?

Instead of being a mouth-breathing listener of Maher or Limbaugh, maybe you should try thinking for yourself.

I would like them if they were honest...

If you want to reduce debt you have to be willing to give up programs that help you, not just programs that help others. Military, Social Secuity, Medicare, veterans Benefits all should be up for cuts

You can't reduce $14 trillion in debt without raising taxes

Discuss...

I am EXTRMELY sympathetic to their complaints.

And terrified by their goofy solutions.

Discuss...

I think that about the Democrats.

Oh, and the Republicans.

I'd like them if they were actually a separate party. More and more they seem like neo-cons who want out from under the Bush legacy.

If you want to reduce debt you have to be willing to give up programs that help you, not just programs that help others. Military, Social Secuity, Medicare, veterans Benefits all should be up for cuts

Oh, we could. But the Democrats won't do it because they'd lose their pets.... the minorities. Cuz y'all would have to encourage them to stand on their own feet instead of getting free candy from the rest of us.

If that was the case you must hate Obamush.

Obama is such a great name to work with. I had not seen Obamush before. Obamature...Obamaniac...Obamatron...Obanshee...the list goes on for ever.

Obama is such a great name to work with. I had not seen Obamush before. Obamature...Obamaniac...Obamatron...Obanshee...the list goes on for ever.

You won't see from anyone else but me.
obama+ Bush = obamush

Just when I thought I was the only one that referenced obama has Obamush
Obamush
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=obamush&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I stand corrected

Last edited:
Last edited:
Discuss...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - ‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏[/ame]

Obama has a lot in common with Jimmy Carter, but I can't come up with a meshing snarky name for the two of them....hmmm

Goobama?...naw...Obeanut? ... naw .....Reagan! That's it!

Forum List

Back