I would like Tea Partier perspectives....

curiousguest

Rookie
Nov 6, 2011
I'm curious what, if anything, it would take to bring the Tea Party movement out along side the Occupiers throughout the nation. Political differences aside, aren't we ALL on the same team ultimately?

Please give me your personal perspective on this. If you refuse to participate, I'd like to know exactly why. If you do/have participated, I'd like to know what led to that decision and what your experience was.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have and I look forward to hearing your thoughts(provided they're civil and constructive).

I'm surprised none of you have anything to say. Did I post in the wrong section or something?

I'm not trying to stir up shit or anything like that. I'm writing something and would like to hear opinions from people with views/experiences contrasting my own. I like to look at any issue from different angles to put things in perspective. Come on guys, give me some input.

I support the OWS although it seems to have been infiltrated with Communists and other America Haters. Case in point: People have gone down to the protests with Ron Paul signs and have been told:

"We don't want that here. We like the Fed".

Which, if the OWS crowd would wake up and see it, is the main problem: A Privately Owned Bank running the Nations money supply with no oversight.

And do any of them know where the Privately Owned Federal Reserve is giving our money to? I didn't think so.

I don't expect the OWS crowd to be eloquent in their reasoning. They're the products of Public Education. But they do have God Given powers of observation and they know instinctively when something isn't right.

You need to appoint leaders to put out the message of OWS before it becomes completely coopted by outside forces. Some of which are even gov't run provocateurs (you know that's true)

Use this opportunity to educate these OWS people about:
The Federal Reserve
CFR
Tri-Lateral Commission
Bilderberg

Do this and you just may accomplish something.

Forum List

Back