i would like a way to reject rep

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?
this is one of my favorite ploys... i think it stings more than a neg rep could. this is validating :D.

i wish we could do the opposite of thanking a post.

:eusa_think:
the following users would like to deride XXXXX for this stupid post: :thup:

I vote for that one, it would save me a lot of time.

Id like to be able to see through clothes when I want to.
I'd like to be able to shoot shit out of my ass like bullets.[/QUOTE] [url]www.fecalbulletacadamy"]

Id like to be able to see through clothes when I want to.

I'd like to be able to shoot shit out of my ass like bullets.

www.fecalbulletacademy[/URL]

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?

Just intentionally ignoring them isn't an option? There is one member who pos reps me every time this person says something snarky or critical which is pretty much all the person ever says to me. So what the hay.....whatever floats their boat I guess. I try to stay out of confrontations and poison pen exchanges as much as possible. But sometimes you just can't.

is this possible?

Maybe they just don't know how to neg rep. They could have tried to neg but didn't hit that button.

You can always respond saying I hate you, don't rep me anymore. :)

I get those every now and then. The "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch but to show you how much better I am than you I will say nasty things accompanied by a pos rep instead of a neg rep, aren't I peachy?" reps.

They're funny.

I think I accidentally gave you a pos rep once. HEY! Now there's a better idea. How to reverse that faus pas!!

this poster was saying all conservatives are his brothers and sisters....i posted...

well go be family with allie then lol....

took this as a big ass insult...which i found kinda surprising...

the poster figured i was hating on allie....which is not true

is this possible?
this is one of my favorite ploys... i think it stings more than a neg rep could. this is validating :D.

i wish we could do the opposite of thanking a post.

:eusa_think: the following users would like to deride XXXXX for this stupid post: :thup:

I've always thought that a "dumbass" button would be a great thing.

Forum List

Back