I would drown my kids if they were Gay

People dont choose to be gay or straight. This is why we need better sex education in our schools. So we can educate recidivists like you out of existence.
Sure they do moron....God made it simple to tell what you are and as usual you idiot Dimmers screw even that easy thing up.

Sure they do moron....God made it simple to tell what you are and as usual you idiot Dimmers screw even that easy thing up.
They really dont. Perhaps I am not the one to explain the way of the world to you.

Maybe you should ask your gay kids or gay friends..

Then you would not appear so stupid in public.

And if it is because the bible says that being LGBT is a sin, the bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

Also the bible mentions slavery(an evil that no one approves of today)

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

But yet, people say the bible is the inerrant word of god and unchanging, But yet ignore the other passages i mentioned

They really dont. Perhaps I am not the one to explain the way of the world to you.

Maybe you should ask your gay kids or gay friends..

Then you would not appear so stupid in public.
If you think people aren't making their own decision to be gay, then you are the one who needs the explanation. You Dims are really really stupid. And you might want to refrain on giving lectures on appearing stupid in public.....

If you think people aren't making their own decision to be gay, then you are the one who needs the explanation. You Dims are really really stupid. And you might want to refrain on giving lectures on appearing stupid in public.....

You're really saying LGBT people choose to be that way?

What studies i have seen state otherwise.

Is Homosexuality a Learned Behavior?​

Relationships/Sex

– by Dr. Phil Staff on 10:40 AM PDT, September 11 2002

Christine: My 22-year-old daughter is in a relationship with a woman. I don't believe she is a lesbian. Could this be a form of rebellion and a result of getting in with the "wrong" crowd? Can homosexuality be learned and unlearned?

Dr. Phil:
Homosexuality is not a learned behavior. A sexual orientation is inherited; you are wired that way. Certainly some people will experiment with a gay lifestyle, and a gay person might experiment with a heterosexual one. If she is really gay, she will find a place in that life and in that community. The important thing is that you just love her through that. What difference does it make if she is gay? Accept her, support her and do not be judgmental. It is difficult enough for her to live openly and honestly in this society; don't put your judgment on top of that.

Terri: My 17-year-old daughter is struggling with her sexual identity and might be a lesbian. If she has a girl sleep in her room overnight, and I think something is going on in there, how do I deal with that?

Dr. Phil: You deal with it by having an open, intelligent dialogue about it. A dialogue is an ongoing conversation. You have the right to set boundaries in your home, whether you're dealing with a same-sex or opposite-sex partner.

Bob: Homosexuality is a hard life; you're pre-judged. I want my daughter to know that it's a hard road to go down.

Dr. Phil: A hard life is living a lie every day of your existence — that’s a hard life. For you to ask her to deny who she is, not be authentic, and say, ‘OK, people will judge me if I’m not heterosexual,’ and for her to hide that and live in a closeted way all of her life, is horrible.

Last edited:

Is Homosexuality a Learned Behavior?​

Relationships/Sex

– by Dr. Phil Staff on 10:40 AM PDT, September 11 2002

Christine: My 22-year-old daughter is in a relationship with a woman. I don't believe she is a lesbian. Could this be a form of rebellion and a result of getting in with the "wrong" crowd? Can homosexuality be learned and unlearned?

Dr. Phil: Homosexuality is not a learned behavior. A sexual orientation is inherited; you are wired that way. Certainly some people will experiment with a gay lifestyle, and a gay person might experiment with a heterosexual one. If she is really gay, she will find a place in that life and in that community. The important thing is that you just love her through that. What difference does it make if she is gay? Accept her, support her and do not be judgmental. It is difficult enough for her to live openly and honestly in this society; don't put your judgment on top of that.

Terri: My 17-year-old daughter is struggling with her sexual identity and might be a lesbian. If she has a girl sleep in her room overnight, and I think something is going on in there, how do I deal with that?

Dr. Phil: You deal with it by having an open, intelligent dialogue about it. A dialogue is an ongoing conversation. You have the right to set boundaries in your home, whether you're dealing with a same-sex or opposite-sex partner.

Bob: Homosexuality is a hard life; you're pre-judged. I want my daughter to know that it's a hard road to go down.

Dr. Phil: A hard life is living a lie every day of your existence — that’s a hard life. For you to ask her to deny who she is, not be authentic, and say, ‘OK, people will judge me if I’m not heterosexual,’ and for her to hide that and live in a closeted way all of her life, is horrible.
I fear that you have set yourself too big a task here. You are dealing with generations of ignorance and prejudice.

When did you choose your sexuality ?

One more time, men are born with a Biden, women are born with a Kerry.
Some are given brains as well. Who got yours ?
[/QUOTE]
Funny question from a Dimmer...so lets see, we are born as a man or a woman...which of us complicates that based on our propaganda filled minds? Hmmm lets see.....nope, the question is certainly not about who got MY brain now is it doofus?

I fear that you have set yourself too big a task here. You are dealing with generations of ignorance and prejudice.

Yup.

Seems over on here, seems some are into tin foil hat beliefs about LGBT people.

Stuff i have found states that LGBT people are born that way.

But the younger generation will be the ones who will bring change.

I have noticed among kids and young adults that they are more accepting of LGBT people and if someone is anti-LGBT among the younger crowd, they will lose friends.

Last edited:
And if it is because the bible is against being LGBT, at one time or another the bible was once used by slave holders to justify slavery, like they actually once used the bible to say it was God's will that POC were to be slaves.

And i think many of those Christian slaveholders could quote the bible better than any layman who tried to challenge them on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back