I would Assume the AP Endorsed Coakley

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I would Assume the AP Endorsed Coakley

Pawtucket Times - News from the Associated Press

1707009b-1c2e-412f-b9e1-9713cf39d464-small.jpg

^Look who Looks Victorious already!... Good Job AP!

Now to the Attempt to Supress the Energized Right so that the DemocRAT has a Snowballs Chance:

In contrast to the light turnout for the party primaries last month, both candidates expected a heavy turnout following the national attention thrust upon their race. There was a clear sign at one polling place: A line of cars stretched for nearly a half-mile from the gymnasium at North Andover High School, the polling place for a community of about 30,000 about a half-hour north of Boston. Some drivers turned around in exasperation.

Damn Fine Job, AP!

Don't forget, let the Lady have the First Word @ about Paragraph #4:

Speaking to reporters after she voted early Tuesday at an elementary school near her home, Coakley voiced confidence that she would win, saying "we've been working every day."

^And the Winner is!...

14 Paragraphs in, Brown gets his say, and it's Deliberately Quoted to Paint a Disrespectful to the Dead Rightwinger:

Brown has tried to turn Democrats' expectation of an easy win to his advantage, proclaiming, "It's not the Kennedy seat, it's the people's seat."

Classic AP...

:)

peace...

Last edited:
It's going to be an interesting day in MA. I think it's a political showdown. If the Democrats are going to be stopped, it has to begin here.

Forum List

Back