I won't Vote in 2012

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
There's no point. I'm not going to plug my nose and Vote for Obama and I'm not going to plug my nose for a GOP Hannity/Rush dick licker, either.

Instead of voting that day, I'm going get road-head on the Coast, eat a Lobster dinner in Maine, and possibly play checkers with a Moose. Moose will probably win, so I won't bet money.

I don't care how sad your life is, tbh, p.c.

Keep your personal problems off message boards. It's not agl.

There's no point. I'm not going to plug my nose and Vote for Obama and I'm not going to plug my nose for a GOP Hannity/Rush dick licker, either.

Instead of voting that day, I'm going get road-head on the Coast, eat a Lobster dinner in Maine, and possibly play checkers with a Moose. Moose will probably win, so I won't bet money.

Good, that way you can't bitch and whine about the state of the union.

I don't care how sad your life is, tbh, p.c.

Keep your personal problems off message boards. It's not agl.

actually, whats sad is your OP. I bet you're serious too.

Well, I'm fairly serious.

I won't likely play a moose in checkers.
I will likely be getting road head.
I won't likely visit Maine in November.

I definitely won't vote. I'm not going to keep participating in a system that I don't even believe in because of some fluff comments about every vote counts.

Like you do, daily?

I don't typically..........I'm not a ranter, like you, smug to the core.

But not voting doesn't take away my license to bitch about the State of the Union. It's the exact opposite. The Union is so fucked that we can't even produce someone I'd vote for. I'd call that a problem.

Like you do, daily?

But not voting doesn't take away my license to bitch about the State of the Union. It's the exact opposite. The Union is so fucked that we can't even produce someone I'd vote for. I'd call that a problem.

What you do is make shit up with nothing to back it up with.

And yes it does, if you're not willing to participate in the process then you have no right to criticize the outcome.

Grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiney ass punk!

And as you see..that's what the right is hoping for.

That people don't vote.

Currently we have 41 or so percent of the people voting in this country. For a first class industrialized nation that's pretty low.

And in some places, like Austrialia it's mandatory to vote.

Like you do, daily?

And yes it does, if you're not willing to participate in the process then you have no right to criticize the outcome.

Make shit up? As far as......?

I think we can all see who the punk is.

I have every right to criticize the outcome. My non-vote is my vote. If that's over your head, inquire within.

Not voting and then coming to a political forum to discuss politics and problems in our country is..well...stupid.
It's like living in a town that won't pay for a police department and everyone complains about the crime.

Grow the f*ck up and become an adult.

And as you see..that's what the right is hoping for.

That people don't vote.

Currently we have 41 or so percent of the people voting in this country. For a first class industrialized nation that's pretty low.

And in some places, like Austrialia it's mandatory to vote.

And it's partisan pricks that "do" participate in the process that make the casual observer just living their lives just roll their eyes at the level of immaturity and not even care to bother.

If that's a surprise to you, then you must not visit the a-political world too often.
If it's not a surprise to you, what have you done lately to tone down the hackery that is our national discussion?

Last edited:
Not voting and then coming to a political forum to discuss politics and problems in our country is..well...stupid.
It's like living in a town that won't pay for a police department and everyone complains about the crime.

Grow the f*ck up and become an adult.

^ too funny/ironic.

The lack of grown-ups in the process is exactly what disenfranchises voters. And you blame them why?

Like you do, daily?

Make shit up? As far as......?

I think we can all see who the punk is.

I have every right to criticize the outcome. My non-vote is my vote. If that's over your head, inquire within.

Yes make shit up. Like your "like you do , daily?" comment that suggests I'm on here everyday ranting. That's a lie and you know it and that makes you a punk!

A non-vote is a vote? Damn you are one stupid fuck!

A non-vote is a vote? Damn you are one stupid fuck!

I'm stupid because you don't get it?

Roll wit that

Really, roll wit that.

Why would anyone assist someone to power that they don't believe in? Answer that question straight up, try without smugness if you can. This is not a test.

It depends on the state. In a state like mass it wont matter. In texas it wont matter. But if you live in a swing state like Pa then it does and you should vote.

Where is the logic in voting for "lesser of two evils" when they all act the same anyways?>

Forum List

Back