I won't vote in 2010

The same exact thing?

Really unless any single election vote was NOT decided by your single vote your vote was worthless.

You could vote for every single winning candidate. If they all won by 2 or more votes your vote didn't count.

It's very likely that nobody is going to vote for Obama in 2012.

But, if you aren't voting for anyone, then you're more a part of the problem, than a part of the solution.

Really? Interesting. His approval rating is still higher than reagan's at this point in Reagan's presidency.

:cool:

I’ve just received the official sample ballot for my U.S. Congressional District.

A candidate was nominated by petition and was provided a web page by the Green Party. Both the Green Party’s and the candidate’s web pages lack explicit proposals for the accomplishment of their platforms but there’s no reason in principal that I could not vote for this candidate.

Green Party candidates have never been elected. It’s when we actually have to negotiate with others that things become messier. For too many years our congresses and presidents have been unable to work and negotiate in a meaningful manner.

[Negotiations are more often than not difficult. Each proposal should be judged upon its own merits. There is no “good” in compromise simply for the sake of compromise itself. Too often a compromise is less rather than more nationally beneficial than the other opposing concepts and methods. The “middle ways” or mid-points are not intrinsically sacred or magical].

I’m pleased that there's an alternative that permits me to demonstrate my dissatisfaction with Democrats that will not scheme and fight and negotiate for our nation's best interests. Obama and his followers talk pretty but they acquiesce and surrender too much without good reason.

There is a congressional candidate I can vote for.

Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back