I wont be Visiting cuba

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Cuba isn't, and never was and never will be a world superpower,
Its a small FUCKIN' Caribbean island that was treated like royalty by the USA, and they benefitted greatly by American investment..

And they got paid what the FUCK they were FUCKIN' owed for their FUCKIN' little Piss ant economy.

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.
THEY want to be the big FUCKIN' cheese on OUR fuckin' money, with OUR fuckin' technology.

Well they got exactly what the FUCK they deserve, Old 1956 Chevrolets, in 2015.

To hell with Cuba...
I won't spend a dime in Cuba.

We make economies, we don't make NUMBER ONE superpowers.

If they want to be a fuckin' superpower, they need to put their fuckin' work in for it, make their own economy and WIN... which isn't possible for THEM, because they're a little fucking Caribbean island.

They should have shut the fuck up and be glad they got what the fuck they had... because they didn't even earn that... because they don't even measure up to the level of piss ant... they're a fuckin' cockroach, and we squashed them.

Its a small FUCKIN' Caribbean island that was treated like royalty by the USA, and they benefitted greatly by American investment..

And they got paid what the FUCK they were FUCKIN' owed for their FUCKIN' little Piss ant economy.

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.
THEY want to be the big FUCKIN' cheese on OUR fuckin' money, with OUR fuckin' technology.

To hell with Cuba...

If they want to be a fuckin' superpower, they need to put their fuckin' work in for it, make their own economy and WIN... which isn't possible for THEM, because they're a little fucking Caribbean island.

They should have shut the fuck up and be glad they got what the fuck they had... because they didn't even earn that... because they don't even measure up to the level of piss ant... they're a fuckin' cockroach, and we squashed them.

---
Wow, what a rant.
Have you been to Cuba and met the people there?
Or are you talking just politics?

I'd be willing to bet the Cuban people would love for foreigners to visit Cuba and spread some real money around and if they can get some of those great hotels up and running then folks will come.

Cuba used to be a great place to vacation till Castro and his pack of Communists tried the communist experiment on it and ruined the country.

I'd also bet the Cuban people are sick of Castro, Communism and everything that goes with it.

I'd give visiting Cuba a shot.

There's a difference between the "leadership" in Cuba and the people who have to live there.

Maybe after things have opened, those people will decide their "leaders" don't deserve their position.

they've had 50 years to take their 'leadership' out.

I've been to most of the islands in the Carribean
Can't wait to visit Cuba. It should have been opened up 40 years ago

I'd also like to visit China

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.

To hell with Cuba...

Will you ever visit an English class to learn how to write correctly?

Been to Cuba more times than I can count...just not on the really cool side. The side I got to visit has a McDonalds...and that was about it. They had phones thought and after weeks at sea it was a paradise.

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.

To hell with Cuba...

56 Chevys are worth alot of money

Seems they made a wise investment

Been to Cuba more times than I can count...just not on the really cool side. The side I got to visit has a McDonalds...and that was about it. They had phones thought and after weeks at sea it was a paradise.

Gitmo?

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.

To hell with Cuba...

56 Chevys are worth alot of money

Seems they made a wise investment
Yes, they are more rare than the '55 and '57...

I'll be visiting Cuba as soon as I can. And every dollar I spend there will come with the satisfaction of knowing that I'm in some small way pissing off some right wing asshole back home.

Looks worthy of a visit

Varadero%20Beach%20in%20Matanzas%20province.%20Cuba

BUT NOOOO...
They want to be ON TOP.

To hell with Cuba...

LOL.....someone sure is looking to be pissed off about something trivial and apparently just wants to be able to use the word 'fuck' a lot.

Careful bluejay those F words will give constipation.
Live in Key Biscayne and Cuba is in my neighborhood. If you are talking about politics yes I agree with you but times are changing. I know several Cubans here in Florida young and old that has relatives back home. People are nice but government sucks. Trust me they hate the Castro boys. They are the reasons why the economy never grew and they went backwards. They are all hoping that big change is coming.
BTW these Cubans here in Florida don't like Rubio because he wants to shove Cubans back to dark ages.
As soon as they open up. I will pull my yacht out of the dock and sail to Cuba with wife. I visited all of these islands except Cuba. I'm excited.

Forum List

Back