I wonder.

Because people are innocent until proven otherwise

she's a pure as the driven snow that one.
Is it any wonder young, white, women get pregnant before their time? They are programmed from childhood to get married and have babies. I'm not saying whether thats right or wrong but they are programmed. As if a baby will make things better or make their BF love them, or ....

We can say the same thing about young black men. well, except for the married part of course.

she's a pure as the driven snow that one.
Is it any wonder young, white, women get pregnant before their time? They are programmed from childhood to get married and have babies. I'm not saying whether thats right or wrong but they are programmed. As if a baby will make things better or make their BF love them, or ....

We can say the same thing about young black men. well, except for the married part of course.

:lol::eusa_eh: NO YOU DIDANT!!!

I warned you three times to stop playing the race card.

I'm happy to say the system worked for a change. Thank God you still need to have evidence to find someone guilty of a crime. To all those kind, compassionate, caring, loving people who loved but never knew Kaylee Anthony...You will have to wait for the next capital murder case to see someone executed. Sorry:(

It applies here Willow:

128775426274198875.jpg

It applies here Willow:

128775426274198875.jpg

You know something.. I was listening to the radio on the way home.. you know why black children aren't exploited in the media the way cute little white girls are? Tell me.
Because white women, for the most part, could give a rat's ass about some non-white child?

edit: I was going to say that women are living vicariously through the young white mother and displacing their short-comings onto her also. I'll have to read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
but race IS a factor ;)
United States
Kim Pasqualini, president of the National Center for Missing Adults, says the media tends to focus on "damsels in distress" – typically, affluent young white women and teenagers. The media's dilemma is that government research shows that victims of non-family abductions and stereotypical kidnappings are most at risk of injury, sexual assault or death. "Damsel" cases may be the exception, but they often are the most urgent.[5]
While the disappearance of Laci Peterson (see list below) became a huge news story, a pregnant black woman named LaToyia Figueroa disappeared from Philadelphia around the same time and attracted no national attention, despite efforts by her family to enlist the media to help find her. (Figueroa was later found murdered.)[6] Some observers also saw contrasts between the attention received by Peterson and Evelyn Hernandez who was nine months pregnant when she disappeared in 2002

Last edited:

Forum List

Back