I wonder

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I wonder if Liberals scare their kids at night with monster stories about Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck or maybe Rush?

God knows on this board the liberals are so scared of them they make stuff up about them and can not go two days with out another thread about them or some other conservative boogie man.

slide_3667_52153_large.jpg

why would any rational person want to scare their kids at night?

You actually think Liberals are RATIONAL? Perhaps you could then explain why they were up in arms about doubling the National Debt in 8 years but all defend Obama doubling it in 4 or less?

I mean in 8 years we put on 5.7 trillion dollars in debt. In less then 2 years we have added 3 Trillion alone and more to follow next year.

My brother's wife (flaming lib family) had chosen a name for their boy a few months before he was born. In the meantime, the Palin/Johnston drama unfolded which gave her very serious doubts about staying with the name "Levi".

You actually think Liberals are RATIONAL? Perhaps you could then explain why they were up in arms about doubling the National Debt in 8 years but all defend Obama doubling it in 4 or less?

I mean in 8 years we put on 5.7 trillion dollars in debt. In less then 2 years we have added 3 Trillion alone and more to follow next year.

some are, some aren't. same as conservatives.

go figure.

go figure.

And so you answered your own question. Bravo.

go figure.

And so you answered your own question. Bravo.

and so you pwned yourself.

again.

practice makes perfect

Liberals don't like people telling the truth about them. That's why the fascination with Beck, Palin, Rush, etc. Seriously. Watch a wekk of Keith Olbermann and then watch a week of O'Reilly. If you choose Olbermann after a week then you have drank the Kool Aid and believe there is a mother ship.

when the liberal hold outs accuse republicans of using scare tactics, it is a cry for help. when you think about how al gore foisted the global warming "crisis" on people with "incontinent truth", some people lapped it right up. mannhatten will be under water... etc. 40 million "climate refugees".
the hoaxter is stinking rich and laughing, that there are some who still believe in it today.
however, as it turns out, that comepared to some of the other tasks on the president of obama's plate, controlling the weather may not be that difficult.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC-f8P0NwPc]YouTube - Movie mascot mow.wmv[/ame]

"U.S. Sausageboard" where people make sausage and some like to watch"

Last edited:
Liberals don't like people telling the truth about them. That's why the fascination with Beck, Palin, Rush, etc. Seriously. Watch a wekk of Keith Olbermann and then watch a week of O'Reilly. If you choose Olbermann after a week then you have drank the Kool Aid and believe there is a mother ship.

if you watch either one of them on a regular basis, you probably shouldn't be allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery. two sides of the same coin.

I wonder if Liberals scare their kids at night with monster stories about Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck or maybe Rush?

God knows on this board the liberals are so scared of them they make stuff up about them and can not go two days with out another thread about them or some other conservative boogie man.

Yep this is another afraid of Rush and palin thread.
Obviously started by a liberal.

Yep this is another afraid of Rush and palin thread.
Obviously started by a liberal.

MORON ALERT, moron alert.

So Beck doesn't talk about hating certain 9.11 victims, made comments about someone having a miscarriage, and disrespectful comments about people who just lost their homes in a fire? Wow! I really that he did.

Keep pedaling your bullshit RGS.

If we didn't have Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, Fox News, Palin, or any of the other top-named Republicans to talk about, what would we talk about on this board? These horses have been beat to death. Aren't there any other Republicans to talk about?

If we didn't have Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, Fox News, Palin, or any of the other top-named Republicans to talk about, what would we talk about on this board? These horses have been beat to death. Aren't there any other Republicans to talk about?

but that is a major function of the pundits. To divert the publics attention away from the real republican agenda.

You actually think Liberals are RATIONAL?

Do you really think the opening post of this thread is RATIONAL? Projecting ideas of fear and the insinuation that such terror tactics are used on children? I don't care whether you're republican, democrat, libertarian, or just don't give a damn. Your message is ridiculous no matter what group you attribute it to.

Here's the easy test to distinguishing between making a point, and whining: if I can swap out all the key players/phrases in a claim with their exact opposite, and nothing more or less is changed in the phrase, the point is total crap.

Of course you wonder that.

Forum List

Back