I wonder why they hate us

When did they ever ask for our help?

They don't even know why we're there. This is an article I used for a thread on here a little while back.

Study: Few Afghans know of 9/11, reason for war - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com
Wait... so now the Taliban was behind 9/11? I thought it was Saddam- that's why we're in Iraq, right?

Americans don't even know why they're paying to kill all those brown people.

They don't even know why we're there. This is an article I used for a thread on here a little while back.

Study: Few Afghans know of 9/11, reason for war - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com
Wait... so now the Taliban was behind 9/11? I thought it was Saddam- that's why we're in Iraq, right?

You're a bigoted idiot.

We didn't go to Iraq because of 9/11. That's just what the left likes to pretend.

So?
So, someone invades your hometown, bombs your church, kills your children, and then throws your husband in a secret prison to be tortured and held without charges until Kingdom Come and noone can tell you why...

What do you think the response will be?

You're a bigoted idiot.

We didn't go to Iraq because of 9/11. That's just what the left likes to pretend.
Oh yeah... [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Italian-Letter-Bush-Administration-Build/dp/1594865736"]all that yellowcake[/ame]

You're a bigoted idiot.

I didn't realize the Bush Administration was "the left". 70% of America believing there is a Saddam/9-11 link didn't just happen mysteriously.

President Bush and members of his administration suggested a link between the two in the months before the war in Iraq. Claims of possible links have never been proven, however.

Veteran pollsters say the persistent belief of a link between the attacks and Saddam could help explain why public support for the decision to go to war in Iraq has been so resilient despite problems establishing a peaceful country.

The strategic view of America changed after September the 11th. We must deal with threats before they hurt the American people again. And as I have said repeatedly, Saddam Hussein would like nothing more than to use a terrorist network to attack and to kill and leave no fingerprints behind.
-Dubya

When we didn't find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it, and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass
destruction

-Dubya

When we didn't find weapons I felt terrible about it, sick about it, and still do, because a lot of the case in removing Saddam Hussein was based upon weapons of mass
destruction

-Dubya

and that's evidence that we are in Iraq because of the Taliban?

Incidentally, I submit that they don't hate US...mayhap they just hate YOU. Have you ever thought of that?

destruction

-Dubya

and that's evidence that we are in Iraq because of the Taliban?

Incidentally, I submit that they don't hate US...mayhap they just hate YOU. Have you ever thought of that?
Seeing as they don't even know i exist... :rolleyes:

retard

Forum List

Back