I wonder why they hate us

From the link;

And that was for starters, Broadwell writes. Airstrikes from A-10s and B-1s combined with powerful ground-launched rockets on Oct. 6 to batter the village with “49,200 lbs. of ordnance” — which she writes, resulted in “NO CIVCAS,” meaning no civilians dead.

there are civilians in Afganistan?

Yes and they were cleared out before the bombing started.

This is a job well done.

So, the civilians were cleared out and the Taliban stayed to be bombed into smithereens. :eusa_whistle:

DAMN

We are a sick and dangerous nation.

tarok-kolache.png

That was 25 tons of bombs. In nam they dropped 29 tons of bombs on a 20 acre artillary base over about 8 hours of a battle of Bau Bang. I am still here to tell about it.

I can't disagree with your assumption about the nation. We are sick to torture, murder, and rape innocent civilians chained and detained in prisons.

there are civilians in Afganistan?

This is a job well done.
It's basically the same idiotic policy that we used in Vietnam.

When people have their ancestral village destroyed that has been there for centuries.

Do you really think they will now support the U.S. and Karzai government?

All you have done is radicalized a whole village full of people against you. :cuckoo:

Please read the link;

Broadwell writes that the operation is ultimately a success, quoting Flynn as saying “As of today, more of the local population talks to us and the government than talk to the Taliban.” That appears to be good enough for higher command. Petraeus, having visited the village and allowing Flynn to personally approve reconstruction projects worth up to $1 million, told his commanders in the south to “take a similar approach to what 1-320th was doing on a grander scale as it applies to the districts north of Arghandab.”

Reminds me of Vietnam.

Where we burned down entire villages and turned the people into refuges.

As part of our strategy to "Win Hearts and Minds".

And we all know how that turned out. :evil:

The Vietnamese like the US. I guess it turned out ok. It's a great vaca destination.

Explore our extensive database of tour package s here:

Yeah and we lost and pulled out of there.

Er..no. We opted to pull out instead of slaughtering them. It was stupid. It is even more stupid that retards like you think we should do the exact same thing in Afghanistan.

This is a job well done.
It's basically the same idiotic policy that we used in Vietnam.

When people have their ancestral village destroyed that has been there for centuries.

Do you really think they will now support the U.S. and Karzai government?

All you have done is radicalized a whole village full of people against you. :cuckoo:

Please read the link;

Broadwell writes that the operation is ultimately a success, quoting Flynn as saying “As of today, more of the local population talks to us and the government than talk to the Taliban.” That appears to be good enough for higher command. Petraeus, having visited the village and allowing Flynn to personally approve reconstruction projects worth up to $1 million, told his commanders in the south to “take a similar approach to what 1-320th was doing on a grander scale as it applies to the districts north of Arghandab.”
Gen. Westmoreland and the U.S. government used to parrot the same idiotic nonsense while destroying villages in Vietnam. :doubt:

The real issue is why are we losing our soldiers in a fight that can't be won. These people have hatted each other since recorded history and we are not going to change that. Let them fight it out and as long as they don't come here who cares. We can't prevent a zealot from doing their thing but we can kill them if we catch them but we have to do it here. We can't chase people we can't identify half way around the world.

5 Good Things Going On In Afghanistan (And How You Can Get Involved)

Afghanistan: what has been achieved since 2001?
BBC News - Afghanistan: what has been achieved since 2001?

We killed some terrorist and had to rebuild a village.

I guess we can leave people in slavery, if you prefer.
We killed a terrorist? And how many innocent children have we killed in similar missions?

But, yeah, we're the good guys and we're fighting the real terrorists in the name of freedumb :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Afghanistan: what has been achieved since 2001?
BBC News - Afghanistan: what has been achieved since 2001?

We killed some terrorist and had to rebuild a village.

I guess we can leave people in slavery, if you prefer.
We killed a terrorist? And how many innocent children did we kill?

But, yeah, we're the good guys and we're fighting the real terrorists in the name of freedumb :rolleyes:

according to your own link we didn't kill a single civilian.

Forum List

Back