I wonder why they hate us

DAMN

We are a sick and dangerous nation.

tarok-kolache.png

Reminds me of Vietnam.

Where we burned down entire villages and turned the people into refuges.

As part of our strategy to "Win Hearts and Minds".

And we all know how that turned out. :evil:

Seems we are rebuilding and they do prefer us over the taliban

From the link;

An adviser to Hamid Karzai said that the 1-320th “caused unreasonable damage to homes and orchards and displaced a number of people.” Flynn has held “reconstruction shuras” with the villagers and begun compensating villagers for their property losses, but so far the reconstruction has barely begun, three months after the destruction.

“Sure they are pissed about the loss of their mud huts,” Broadwell wrote on Facebook, “but that is why the BUILD story is important here.”

Broadwell writes that the operation is ultimately a success, quoting Flynn as saying “As of today, more of the local population talks to us and the government than talk to the Taliban.” That appears to be good enough for higher command. Petraeus, having visited the village and allowing Flynn to personally approve reconstruction projects worth up to $1 million, told his commanders in the south to “take a similar approach to what 1-320th was doing on a grander scale as it applies to the districts north of Arghandab.”

Coming someday to a neighborhood near YOU.
You only think it can never happen there. It will. some day.
You'll be feverishly waving your flags and BOOOOOOOM

The REAL free world will just smile, cry and then shake their heads.
Karma is a bitch.

From the link;

An adviser to Hamid Karzai said that the 1-320th “caused unreasonable damage to homes and orchards and displaced a number of people.” Flynn has held “reconstruction shuras” with the villagers and begun compensating villagers for their property losses, but so far the reconstruction has barely begun, three months after the destruction.

“Sure they are pissed about the loss of their mud huts,” Broadwell wrote on Facebook, “but that is why the BUILD story is important here.”

Broadwell writes that the operation is ultimately a success, quoting Flynn as saying “As of today, more of the local population talks to us and the government than talk to the Taliban.” That appears to be good enough for higher command. Petraeus, having visited the village and allowing Flynn to personally approve reconstruction projects worth up to $1 million, told his commanders in the south to “take a similar approach to what 1-320th was doing on a grander scale as it applies to the districts north of Arghandab.”

Sounds like twat boy didn't bother reading up on what he was posting. HA HA!!!

From the link;

And that was for starters, Broadwell writes. Airstrikes from A-10s and B-1s combined with powerful ground-launched rockets on Oct. 6 to batter the village with “49,200 lbs. of ordnance” — which she writes, resulted in “NO CIVCAS,” meaning no civilians dead.

there are civilians in Afganistan?

Yes and they were cleared out before the bombing started.

This is a job well done.

From the link;

Sounds like twat boy didn't bother reading up on what he was posting. HA HA!!!

I've noticed that's kinda comon.

Since I know the military goes way out of it's way to avoid civilians, I knew before I read that I would find that they cleared the village.

From the link;

And that was for starters, Broadwell writes. Airstrikes from A-10s and B-1s combined with powerful ground-launched rockets on Oct. 6 to batter the village with “49,200 lbs. of ordnance” — which she writes, resulted in “NO CIVCAS,” meaning no civilians dead.

there are civilians in Afganistan?

Yes and they were cleared out before the bombing started.

This is a job well done.
It's basically the same idiotic policy that we used in Vietnam.

When people have their ancestral village destroyed that has been there for centuries.

Do you really think they will now support the U.S. and Karzai government?

All you have done is radicalized a whole village full of people against you. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back