I wonder why Iran feels threatened

blu

Sep 21, 2009
Every star on this map is US military base:

CofUs.jpg

Um NO BLU, Iran does not feel threatened because it is totally surrounded by American military bases! Iran does not feel threatened because Israel's nuclear arsenal is pointed at every major city in the country! Iran certainly does not feel threatened because of a history of imperial meddling (in the form of coup d'etats) by Western powers! Any of these reasons would be rational, and every body knows that Iran simply cannot be rational. Iran feels threatened because IT HATES OUR FREEDOMS!

<_>

that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

iran doesn't feel threatened. iran IS threatening.

and if they're concerned about israel defending itself from iran, then maybe they shouldn't threaten israel with obliteration and fund terrorists.

amazing how that works, eh?

The US has bases in 142 countries. You could take any map of a country which doesn't have a US base and say "This is why they feel threatened" because the country most likely is surrounded by countries with US bases.

But as to whether Iran feels threatened? I sure hope so!

Now take a look at a map of the ME without the stars... and you can kind of work out why Israel feels likewise.

Last edited:
The US has bases in 142 countries. You could take any map of a country which doesn't have a US base and say "This is why they feel threatened" because the country most likely is surrounded by countries with US bases.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Do you support Obama? You are aware that the ONLY way we go to war with Iran is if they attack us or OBAMA orders it? Right? You do realize that, right?

Hostile Iran-US relations exist for decades. It never went as far as open warfare and it won't so in the future. It's too late for war.

You're right. They seem to do little else but support terrorists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back